Voya Financial offers a complete line of life insurance products, ranging from basic coverage to more comprehensive coverage with accelerated death benefits, to help you fulfill your financial obligations.For additional information, here’s a Voya Financial Life Insurance Review. Due to the fact that Voya’s insurance policies are managed via your employer, your monthly premiums are withdrawn automatically from your income. Additionally, it has the distinct advantage of allowing you to leave your work while preserving your insurance coverage.
Voya’s fees and coverage, on the other hand, are opaque. You should anticipate spending some time on the phone with customer support to obtain the information you want. Workers may be able to supply necessary information to workers who want to receive responses quickly online.
- What affects my rate with Voya Financial
- How to get a quote from Voya Financial life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Voya Financial offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Voya Financial life insurance reviews and complaints
What affects my rate with Voya Financial
If your rates increase or decrease, a variety of variables are at work.
- The individual’s age and weight
- The ability to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Work and play are two of the most important aspects of my life.
- Provided insurance policies from the workplace
- Insurance coverage begins on this day.
How to get a quote from Voya Financial life insurance
You’re more likely to have a job-sponsored health plan, such as Voya’s, during open enrollment, and hence will likely enroll via your employer. If you have any concerns regarding the policy, please contact us at 855-663-8692 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. ET on weekdays.
Enrollment may include the completion of the following tasks:
- In the relevant fields, enter your name, Social Security number, postal address, and information about your dependents.
- Select a policy type and any necessary riders to fit your unique insurance requirements.
- Check the documentation for errors and omissions and add any necessary information.
- When your boss requests that you sign a contract and submit an application, abide by his or her request.
What types of life insurance coverage does Voya Financial offer?
Voya’s benefits package includes a variety of strategies to safeguard your and your family’s lives.
- Term life. For a period of 10 to 30 years, it protects you against financial loss. If you die while the insurance is in place, you will get a monetary reward.
- Depending on the plan, you may be protected for everything from funeral fees to your mortgage through your employer’s insurance coverage.
- For the remainder of my years. Long-term insurance plans with tax-deferred interest earnings are intended to safeguard you throughout your retirement years. If you’ve given a specific amount, you can borrow against it.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Parents of children with special needs may be entitled for free help in addition to the insurance company’s normal coverage. Which rider alternatives are available to you is determined by your state’s life insurance plan and your employer’s decision.
- Accelerated death benefits riders. An optional rider can be applied to cover medical and other expenditures for persons who have a terminal disease.
- Accidental death insurance rider. Your life insurance policy will pay an additional benefit if you die in an accident, such as a vehicle accident.
- Among the passengers are a child and a husband. Contribute to your loved ones’ well-being by incorporating them in your life insurance policy.
- Rider for supplemental disability income. If you become handicapped and unable to work, it pays you a monthly benefit.
- Rider has wheels for transportation. Even if your employer enables you to take a leave of absence or if you become completely handicapped, if you add a rider to your policy, your insurance will remain valid.
- It is possible to add a rider to your homeowners insurance policy that covers dental and eye treatment. For a limited period, life insurance can be added to your permanent policy.
- Rider renounces his or her claim to a higher fare. If you become completely handicapped, you will not be required to pay a premium to maintain coverage.
Voya Financial life insurance reviews and complaints
The Better Business Bureau has given Voya an A- rating, despite the fact that it has not replied to a single complaint. Despite its 45-year history, the firm receives a relatively small number of internet complaints and unfavorable reviews.
Generally, the matter is handled quickly. Customers complain about payment troubles in nine of the reviews above, including late payments, not getting checks, and people who do not reply to enquiries. The 2020 J.D. Power Life Insurance Study reports an average ranking of 725.
For another insurance review, visit our review of Vantis Life Insurance Review.