Here’s our Vantis Life Insurance Review for you. A 10-year term life insurance policy costs $11 per month, a 20-year term life insurance policy costs $14 per month, and a 30-year term life insurance policy costs $20 per month, according to the Vantis Life Insurance website. These fees will be borne by non-smokers in good health seeking coverage of up to $500,000. As a result, throughout the application process, Vantis employs “real-time underwriting” to offer you with an estimated quotation based on your personal information, such as your height and weight, as well as information about your medical and age history.
- Pros and Cons of Vantis
- How to get a quote from Vantis life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Vantis offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Vantis life insurance reviews and complaints
Pros and Cons of Vantis
- Our consumers have provided us with excellent feedback.
- Several well-known cyclists are among them.
- The law does not need a medical evaluation.
- No further allegations have been made on the internet.
- Currently, there is no app available for this.
- Only a limited number of goods are available for purchase.
How to get a quote from Vantis life insurance
To begin the process of applying for Vantis life insurance, get a free quotation. To contact a Vantis representative, please call 855-598-9370 or complete the online form. You may also obtain a quotation online by following the procedures outlined in the following paragraphs.
- You may obtain a free quotation by clicking on the Vantis webpage.
- Once your contact information has been input, click the Continue button.
- After selecting the product you wish to purchase, click Quote this item.
- If you want to determine if your insurance rates will increase or decrease, you should check the terms of the plan.
- Email me for a quote. A pop-up window appears, pre-populated with your contact information, such as your name, address, and phone number. After choosing whether or not to receive SMS messages from Vantis, click Submit.
- Connect me to a licensed agent. A pop-up window appears, pre-populated with your contact information, such as your name, address, and phone number. Indicate in advance if you wish to be contacted through SMS. When finished, click the Submit button to finish.
- Continue to apply. Click the link to send the quotation in the pop-up window. After choosing whether or not to receive SMS messages from Vantis, click Submit.
- To apply for the position, you must give the following information: your driver’s license number, Social Security number, and bank account information. Following that, choose the Proceed with application button to begin the application process.
- Complete the application by providing your name and contact information, as well as any medical history you may have and the names of your beneficiaries.
After completing the agreement online and submitting it, you may pay for the insurance coverage in any manner you like.
What types of life insurance coverage does Vantis offer?
Purchase the Vantis life insurance policies listed below:
- Term life. Quick and simple quotation procedure with no medical exam necessary for fully customisable term insurance.
- Throughout my entire existence. In comparison to the majority of other types of life insurance, this one provides a guaranteed cash value after the first year of coverage.
- Issues will be addressed throughout the duration of the product’s life. You can apply for life insurance without undergoing a medical examination if you are between the ages of 50 and 80.
- Premium for the duration of one’s life from a single supplier. It is possible to obtain life insurance with a single payment and benefit from the benefits of whole life insurance. This policy contains a return of payment rider, an expedited benefit rider, and a charity gift rider as standard.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Vantis offers a variety of insurance add-ons, including the following.
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If you have this rider, you may be eligible to collect a portion of your death benefit in the event of your death.
- Customer support for premium-rider returnees. This add-on assures that those whose term coverage expires before they do will receive a reimbursement. This number does not include rides or any other ancillary charges.
- Rider renounces his or her claim to a higher fare. If you become handicapped, you will be exempt from paying insurance payments for the remainder of your life.
Vantis life insurance reviews and complaints
While there aren’t many Vantis customer reviews accessible, those that are show positive feedback. There are a total of 49 reviews on Trustpilot, with an average rating of 4. The bulk of complaints are about a difficult-to-use website and a lack of online tools for managing client accounts. As of October 2020, the Better Business Bureau has assigned the firm an A+ rating, and AM Best has assigned it an A+ financial strength grade.
Visit our review of USAA Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.