Due to the fact that United Home Life Insurance does not need a medical exam or a physician’s statement, the pricing is determined by your age and whether or not you smoke. For additional information, here’s a United Home Life Insurance Review.
It’s a well-known fact that United Home Insurance charges a higher rate to smokers. A 35-year-old nonsmoker costs $87.50 per year for an express issue 30-year term life insurance policy, whereas a smoker spends $176.25 per year. To save money on insurance, the best course of action is to quit smoking and engaging in other hazardous behaviors.
- How to get a quote from United Home Life insurance
- Types of life insurance coverage
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Complaints and Reviews about United Home Life Insurance Company
How to get a quote from United Home Life insurance
By contacting 800-428-3001 or emailing [email protected], you may obtain a free insurance quotation and apply for a policy.
Types of life insurance coverage
United Home Life is the best option if you’re searching for straightforward life insurance coverage. You will be questioned by an underwriter and requested to complete a medical questionnaire as part of the underwriting process. If allowed, you will, however, be protected by no-cost riders and your premium will never increase.
- Whole life insurance. Each of United Home Life’s five whole-life insurance policies offers its clients a unique combination of features and benefits. There are several types of whole-life insurance available, including the following:
- Whole life. Depending on your age, health, and other variables, this insurance may provide optional perks and free riders. For instance, it may be a child’s first insurance policy, but it also offers discounted rates to people who qualify at any point of their lives. Throughout my life, I’ve attempted to simplify the situation. Along with an instant cash payment, this plan includes a complimentary terminal illness accelerated benefits rider.
- Simplified benefit classification for a particular problem. If you die of natural causes during the first two years of acquiring this coverage, your premium payments will be refunded with interest. The whole death benefit is paid out immediately upon purchase of the insurance in the case of a tragic accident.
- The clarity with which this subject is handled will be extremely beneficial to individuals who have diabetes. Patients with insulin-dependent diabetes may have difficulty obtaining $50,000 or greater insurance coverage in the majority of other states or countries.
It is a foregone conclusion that something will go wrong. This policy is meant for those over the age of 50 and ensures that you will not be denied coverage due to a pre-existing medical condition. If you die naturally, your death benefit will not begin to accrue until three years following your burial.
- Term life insurance. All four of United Home Life’s term life insurance policies are available without a medical examination. Each term insurance policy has a free rider that enables beneficiaries to collect benefits sooner in the event of a terminal disease. You have numerous options when it comes to term life insurance, including the following:
- 20-year term. A policy with a guaranteed 20-year term that will be renewed but whose premiums will increase each year thereafter.
- Term of 30 years. As with the 20-year policy, renewal is guaranteed at the conclusion of the term, albeit premiums increase yearly after the first year.
- 20-year term with premium refund. A 20-year term policy with a guaranteed cash value of 20 times the yearly premium if you do not die during the period.
- Twenty-year period for diabetics at high risk. A 20-year term life insurance policy was created to assist diabetics who seek life insurance due to their diabetes treatment. This insurance covers coverage of up to $50,000 without having a medical examination.
What riders can I add to my policy?
United Home Life offers a choice of rider options that let you customize your policy to meet your unique needs. They include the following:
- Accidental death benefit rider. If you die as a result of an accident covered by the policy, a lump sum payment will be added to your death benefit.
- Rider provides a higher death benefit.
- If you are diagnosed with a terminal disease, your life insurance policy may give you a lump sum payment.
- It is a rider in his twenties. If one of your children dies while you are covered by the policy, the insurance company will pay a small death benefit.
- Riders gain from critical sickness. If you are diagnosed with a major disease, such as a stroke, this insurance will pay you a flat payment.
- Riders agree to pay a lower charge than what is quoted. United Home Life may be able to waive your premiums if you have suffered identity theft, extended hospital stays, or permanent disability.
Complaints and Reviews about United Home Life Insurance Company
As of October 2021, United Home Life Insurance has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has had only one consumer complaint. Customers are unable to submit feedback on a company’s service due to a lack of review sites. AM Best The company, which has been in operation for 71 years, receives the highest financial stability grade of A-.
Visit our review of TruStage Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.