TruStage Life Insurance offers both term and whole life plans. There is no requirement for a medical examination to obtain coverage, and you may begin using it immediately upon purchase. For additional information, here’s a TruStage Life Insurance Review.
- TruStage life insurance rates
- How to get a quote from TruStage life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does TruStage offer?
- What additional benefits may I get with my TruStage life insurance policy if I purchase riders?
- TruStage life insurance reviews and complaints
TruStage life insurance rates
Your age and gender are two major determinants of the cost of your life insurance policy. The insurer predicts that a 35-39-year-old lady who applies for a $300,000 term life insurance policy will pay $65.00 each month.
How to get a quote from TruStage life insurance
To apply for TruStage insurance, contact 866-579-3170.
To apply for a job online, follow these steps:
- From the Life drop-down menu, select the type of coverage you desire.
- Once your postal code, birthday, and gender have been entered, click Get Pricing.
- To begin the online application process, select a quotation from the drop-down menu and click Apply Online Now.
- Once you’ve chosen your first four beneficiaries and answered all of the health questions, click “Next”.
- Allow for the evaluation of your prescription data by responding to a few health-related questions and agreeing to the rules of electronic distribution and the privacy notice. You will be prompted to provide your name and Social Security Number to finish the procedure.
- Finally, enter your credit card details and confirm your agreement by clicking “I agree” and “Sign”.
Due to the absence of a medical examination requirement, approval is often expedited. Create your online account as soon as your application is approved to ensure that you can take maximum use of your coverage. Your insurance coverage will commence upon receipt and processing of your first payment.
What types of life insurance coverage does TruStage offer?
TruStage provides a straightforward selection of short- and long-term insurance policies:
- Term life insurance. Insure yourself up to $300,000 over a certain time period.
- Insurance coverage for the remainder of your years. As long as you are alive, you may benefit from this insurance, which offers coverage of up to $100,000 throughout the course of your life at set rates. Additionally, interest is generated and the investment’s value improves over time.
- Payment-guaranteed life insurance. Anyone between the ages of 45 and 80 is eligible for this type of coverage, which does not need a medical exam or a health questionnaire. You may obtain a maximum of $25,000 in insurance.
What additional benefits may I get with my TruStage life insurance policy if I purchase riders?
TruStage does not let policyholders add riders to their plans.
TruStage life insurance reviews and complaints
TruStage is not a Better Business Bureau-accredited business, but it does have an A+ rating for customer service. The BBB has received just eight complaints from insurance firms in the last three years. Consumers give it a two-star rating on a five-star scale.
As of October 2020, TrustPilot’s rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 is based on over 3,400 reviews.
Check out our review of True Blue Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.