60 different life insurance firms participate in True Blue Life Insurance’s online insurance quotation service. It necessitates a great degree of knowledge and commitment: This list covers only businesses with an AM Best rating of “Excellent” or above. However, each person is only covered up to a maximum of $5 million.
- About True Blue life insurance
- True Blue life insurance rates
- Factors affects my rate with True Blue
- How to get a quote from True Blue life insurance
- After that, what do you expect to happen?
- What types of life insurance coverage does True Blue offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- True Blue life insurance reviews and complaints
About True Blue life insurance
Based in Scottsdale, Arizona True Blue Life Insurance’s goal is to eliminate the two primary hurdles to the buying process: time and money.
The firm has worked with more than 60 carriers and has earned an A- (Excellent) or higher grade from AM Best owing to its wide network. Customers may also obtain last expenditure insurance on the company’s website. According to the corporation, its salespeople do not have any sales targets. Each agent must have a minimum of ten years of experience.
True Blue life insurance rates
Additionally, your insurance provider and policy type will factor towards this. Comparing prices may be accomplished by concealing providers and altering your criteria, such as the level of coverage, in order to ascertain which options are the most affordable and preferred.
Factors affects my rate with True Blue
When it comes to life insurance, the provider is willing to assume a calculated risk in order to profit. Insurers calculate your premium based on a variety of factors, including your age, health, and other personal characteristics. To protect themselves, insurance firms charge the highest premiums to those who pose the least danger.
True Blue’s marketplace includes more than 60 carriers. Each firm has a unique underwriting procedure that takes the following things into account:
- Tobacco use. To qualify for the best insurance rates, most companies need proof of non-smoking status for the preceding five years. When it comes to cigars, it all relies on the policies of your workplace.
- Age. Premium fees are reduced for candidates who are under 30 years old and in good health.
- Renowned driver. If you have not had any significant traffic penalties or DUIs in the preceding many years, your premium will be reduced.
- Health. Insurers will evaluate your cholesterol, blood pressure, and BMI to see whether you have a family history of heart disease, cancer, melanoma, or strokes or diabetes.
- Occupation. As a result of the increased risk, persons who work in hazardous situations face higher insurance rates. Consider the careers of loggers, firefighters, and combat reporters as examples.
- If you live this way, your health is at risk. Is this correct? If yes, how frequently do you engage in extreme activities like skydiving or scuba diving? Your service provider may charge you extra.
- There is a lot of drinking and drug use going on. If you have a history of drug or alcohol misuse, you will not be eligible for the preferred rate.
How to get a quote from True Blue life insurance
True Blue’s survey is an excellent tool to determine how much money you may save. This task should take around 10 minutes to complete. What you’re going to do is as follows:
- For further information, please visit the True Blue Life Insurance website. Press Yes, I’d like to know the price.
- Kindly submit the following information: your full name, birth date, gender, height and weight measurements, and the city and state in which you now reside. Kindly inform us if you are a smoker. From the dropdown menu, select the kind of insurance and the quantity of coverage you require. To proceed, please click the “Continue” button.
- Your medical history will be requested in the near future. To obtain the most accurate cost, choose any applicable medical conditions. To proceed, please click the “Continue” button.
- To identify yourself, choose the options that best represent your driving record, drug and alcohol usage, credit score, extracurricular activities, and financial situation, such as if you’ve ever filed for bankruptcy. Click Several of my favorite quotations are included here.
- True Blue will provide a broad variety of quotations. By concealing some carriers and modifying the types and levels of coverage, you may be able to further narrow your selections. Press Please submit an Application Request to acquire an estimate.
- To submit your application to the service provider, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
After that, what do you expect to happen?
Once an application is filed, True Blue’s involvement ends, and you will be working solely with the provider going forward. Insurance that does not require a medical examination normally takes two days to complete, but plans that require a physical examination may take three weeks.
What types of life insurance coverage does True Blue offer?
True Blue evaluates both term and long-term care insurance, comparing rates from more than 60 different businesses.
- Long-term Life insurance. True Blue’s algorithm may gather quotations for the following phrases over a specified time period:
- 10-year guaranteed level term
- 15-year guaranteed level term
- 25-year guaranteed level term
- 30-year guaranteed level term
Your policy’s face value may range from $25,000 to $10 million. The premium remains constant during the policy’s duration. When your term insurance policy expires, you have three options: renew, let lapse, or convert to an everlasting insurance policy for permanent protection and security.
- Permanent life insurance. True Blue’s major concentration is on term life insurance, although it also solicits long-term coverage quotes. Policies such as variable life insurance that accrue money over time also have an investing component. Following your death, your loved ones will get a death benefit and an additional cash value benefit.
Under the True Blue label, you can find all of the insurers’ final-expense and no-medical-exam policies in one location.
What riders can I add to my policy?
If you do not have a carrier, your options for insurance riders will be restricted. With the following riders, you may be able to tailor your insurance coverage.
- Rider to accelerate payment of death benefits
- A provision for coverage of accidental death
- Riders under the age of 18
- Before traveling, purchase critical illness insurance.
- Riders should carry evidence of insurance as a safety net.
- Transportation to and from establishments providing long-term care
- Riders in the premium-class receive a waiver.
True Blue life insurance reviews and complaints
It has had an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau since 2007. It has 104 user reviews, all of which are 5 stars. The Better Business Bureau has received no complaints from True Blue customers in the last 15 years.
Having said that, it has a great rating from Google users, who gave it a whopping 5 stars out of 10. Customers particularly like the ability to compare quotations from many vendors without ever leaving the website. Additionally, they lauded True Blue’s response time and the breadth of its personnel’s expertise and skill.
For another insurance review, visit our review of Senior Life Insurance Review.