Simplified Life Insurance can assist you in comparing simplified issue term life insurance quotes from many insurers due to its network of more than 40 suppliers. Simplified Life Insurance Review will prove to be really beneficial!
- What affects my rate with Simplified Life
- How to get a quote from Simplified Life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Simplified Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Simplified Life insurance reviews and complaints
What affects my rate with Simplified Life
Each carrier has its own set of approval criteria. Weight, major traffic tickets, and criminal convictions may all be regarded differently by insurers.
Your total risk profile is determined by the following broad characteristics:
- Driving or criminal convictions. Your risk is determined by the period of time since your most recent conviction, as well as your overall criminal history.
- Within the family, there is a history of health problems. You have no influence on the medical history of your family. However, if you’re concerned, you may be able to find a supplier who is unconcerned.
- Recent occurrences of a potentially fatal illness. Delaying a life insurance application may be useful if a serious medical condition or sickness is just temporary. Speak with a representative prior to picking a service provider.
use of cigarettes or alcoholic beverages While your smoking history and frequency of use are significant variables in calculating your premium, even infrequent use may result in increased prices.
- Your health is critical. Your risk assessment may take into account your weight and mental health status.
How to get a quote from Simplified Life insurance
To obtain a free quote for this service, click Complete the quotation form at the top of the Simplified Life homepage.
- Your current state of residence
- Your health-related educational program
- Your birthdate and sexual orientation
- Regardless of whether you are a smoker or a non-smoker, you must choose the type of insurance and the amount of coverage you require.
- Your first and last names, contact information (including a mobile phone number and an email address), and postal address
After submitting the quotation form, you will be sent to a table comparing the rates you requested. This table allows you to compare various insurance policies and their associated terms and conditions.
What happens next?
The following are the five processes involved in filing an insurance application via Simplified Life:
- Take into account all of your options. The comparison table might assist you in selecting a plan that is both inexpensive and meets your needs.
- Complete the application to the best of your ability and submit it. Include your mailing address and any further comments.
- Attend to the phone till it rings. If you have any questions, a Simplified Life representative will contact you to discuss your alternatives.
- By clicking the confirm button, you may confirm your selection. When you receive the insurance information and confirmation documentation, you must sign and submit it online.
- Receive a response in a couple of minutes. Once you’ve been authorized, your insurance company will immediately begin paying benefits.
A trained person can assist you with signing up and applying for a loan over the phone by calling 866-638-9356.
What types of life insurance coverage does Simplified Life offer?
Rather than selling insurance directly, Simplified Life allows you to complete a single form to compare products from a range of insurers. On the other hand, the options are limited to simple-issue term life insurance plans.
- Simplified issue term life. Term durations are typically between 10 and 30 years. Premium reimbursement is feasible in certain plans, although it is more expensive. Traditional insurance requires a medical exam; simplified policies, on the other hand, are more streamlined and do not.
What riders can I add to my policy?
It’s simple to add riders since Simplified matches your needs with policies from third-party insurers: Simplified Life’s network of more than 40 insurers includes AIG, Assurity, Mutual of Omaha, Principal, Protective, and Transamerica.
Among the riders provided by our partners are the following:
- Accelerated death benefit rider. Pays out the entirety of your benefit while you are still alive, subject to specific restrictions. You may be eligible for a tax-free settlement if you are diagnosed with a chronic disease.
- Rider with a child and rider with a spouse. Additional family members can be added to your insurance policy if you so choose. Typically, benefit payouts are substantially smaller.
- The premium rider is returning. If you outlive your insurance policy’s term, you may be eligible for a return of some or all of your payments.
- Rider waiving the right to a higher price. If you become completely disabled, your insurance policy’s coverage is automatically extended at no further cost to you.
Simplified Life insurance reviews and complaints
As of February 2019, Simplified Life has had no complaints or reviews from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Even yet, the Better Operation Bureau awards it an A rating based on its longevity in business, despite the fact that Simplified Life is not accredited by the BBB.
Check out Sagicor Life Insurance Review, to see what other providers has to offer.