SBLI may be a wise choice if you’re searching for straightforward long-term or whole-life insurance. For consumers who do not choose to have a medical examination, the insurance firm provides affordable prices and expedited underwriting. In this context, our SBLI Life Insurance Review may be beneficial to you.
- How to get a quote from SBLI life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does SBLI offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- SBLI life insurance reviews and complaints
How to get a quote from SBLI life insurance
Online quotes and applications for term life insurance are both possible.
- To obtain a pricing quote, visit SBLI’s website and click Get a quote.
- During the procedure, you will be asked for your personal information, the amount of coverage you desire, and the term duration for which you wish to purchase. The next step is to obtain a quotation.
- Following that, you’ll see some pricing information about the product. You may either begin the application process immediately by selecting the Start
- Your Application button or wait for a representative to contact you.
If you want to continue the application process online, you may be asked for more personal information. Following that, click Next to enter your medical information.
- Once you’ve answered the health questions, click the Next button.
Additionally, you may contact them by phone at 888-630-5500, and they will respond within one business day. Your quotation may be adjusted if necessary if you submit new information.
- With only a few clicks on mySBLI.com, you can begin processing claims, obtaining documents, and paying payments like a pro.
What types of life insurance coverage does SBLI offer?
SBLI offers term, full, and no-examination policies.
- Term life insurance. The policy’s limits range from $100,000 to $500,000. There is insurance available for ten, fifteen, twenty, and twenty-five years, as well as thirty years. You may transfer from temporary to permanent insurance prior to a specific deadline.
- Whole Life Insurance. A policy that covers you for an extended period of time. A whole life policy’s cash value rises at a predetermined rate, assuring coverage for the policyholder’s whole life. Policyholders can select from a number of payment options to suit their financial circumstances. SBLI whole life insurance premiums can be paid in one lump amount or over a 10-, 15-, or 20-year term, depending on the customer’s option.
- Final Expense Coverage. Insurance to cover your last expenses. Individuals between the ages of 50 and 80 can acquire entire life insurance. Your beneficiaries will receive a one-time lump sum payment of up to $35,000 to spend how they like.
- Accelerated underwriting. Individuals under the age of 60 are eligible for up to $500,000 in coverage through this policy, and the majority of applicants are accepted within a week of applying.
What riders can I add to my policy?
SBLI, like the majority of other insurers, allows consumers to customize their coverage by adding riders. You may be permitted to incorporate the following extras, depending on your policy:
- Accidental death benefit rider. In the event of your death as a result of an accident, a death benefit and an extra face amount will be paid.
- A supplement to the rider’s death benefit. You must have been diagnosed with a terminal disease to be eligible for the $250,000 death benefit.
- A rider that is under the age of 18. You can upgrade to a permanent policy that covers your children until they reach the age of 23.
- With this rider, you’re covered regardless of what happens. Additional insurance can be obtained at preset intervals without the need for medical examinations.
- A rider for long-term care insurance. Additional coverage can be added to your permanent insurance policy to extend its tenure.
- Premiums are waived. If you become handicapped, your insurance premiums are waived.
SBLI life insurance reviews and complaints
SBLI has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for consumer contact. In the last three years, the BBB has received only four complaints about the firm.
SBLI has several consumers who have rated the organization four out of five stars on TrustPilot for its prompt and customized service. Timelines for billing and return were a source of contention for some clients.
Check out our Navy Mutual Life Insurance Review to see what other insurance company has to offer.