Sagicor Life Insurance allows you to purchase inexpensive, no-medical-examination life insurance online. Sagicor Life Insurance Review can greatly assist you in making an informed selection.
- How to get a quote from Sagicor Life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Sagicor Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Sagicor life insurance reviews and complaints
How to get a quote from Sagicor Life insurance
There is no request for personal information until you are ready to apply for insurance with Sagicor Life.
- To obtain a quotation, visit Sagicor’s website and click Get a Quote.
- After completing the applicable forms with your general information, click the Get My Quotes button.
- As you alter the level of coverage, you’ll see how much your premiums increase or decrease. Select the insurance you desire, add any optional coverages, and then click the “Apply Now” button once you’ve determined what you require coverage for.
- After completing the required information, click the Apply button to save your changes. If you already have a life insurance policy, your doctor’s policy number and contact information will be necessary.
What types of life insurance coverage does Sagicor Life offer?
Sagicor Life offers term, whole, and last expense life insurance plans. You may purchase a variety of different types of life insurance.
- Term life insurance. Sagicor’s term life insurance products all have complimentary accelerated benefit riders. Applicants between the ages of 18 and 45, as well as those who are older, depending on the quantity of coverage desired, are eligible for fast underwriting. As a consequence, the status of your application will be available immediately upon submission. At any age, life insurance policies can be converted from term insurance policies.
- Life insurance that is permanent. When individuals between the ages of 16 and 65 apply for Sagicor’s quick underwriting procedure, no medical examinations or phone interviews are necessary. When it comes to underwriting, those over the age of 65 must complete all required documentation, whilst minors must deal with juvenile difficulties. You have a few alternatives when it comes to long-term care insurance:
- Whole life. If you are diagnosed with a terminal disease, you may access a portion of your death benefit without paying additional charges.
- Life on a universal scale. This insurance provides a guaranteed annual interest rate, lapse protection, and a customized death benefit.
- Universal life is indexed. Select one of three interest plans to improve the cash value of your universal whole life insurance policy. Flexible payment choices enable you to pay more premiums to raise the cash value of your coverage or pay the bare minimum to keep it current. At no additional cost, your membership includes the expedited benefit and lapse protection riders.
- Indexed single premium universal life. When using this method, you have five potential bonus ways to select from, based on your risk tolerance and desired return. Insurance companies supplement the policy with an accelerated benefits rider that covers both chronic and terminal disease. Additionally, a refund of premium protection is provided.
What riders can I add to my policy?
When employing this method, you may pick between five potential bonus ways based on your risk tolerance and desired return. Insurance companies supplement their policies with an accelerated benefits rider that covers both chronic and terminal disease. Additionally, premium protection will be refunded.
- Accelerated death benefits riders. This scenario assumes terminal illness and death within the next several years.
- Accidental death insurance rider. If you die in an accident, your death benefit is increased by a lump sum payout.
- On the back is a youngster. Depending on the plan you choose, your children between the ages of 15 days and 19 years are protected for up to 25 years or until they marry, whichever comes first. This rider can be changed to a whole life insurance policy with a face value of up to five times the initial face value without regard for the insured’s health.
- A rider that ensures you will be covered if you are involved in an accident.
- Allows you to obtain extra insurance when needed without having to demonstrate your insurability through questionnaires or medical tests on a continuous basis.
- Riders wearing cutting-edge lap-time reduction equipment. Your insurance will never expire as a result of the cash value loans you take out.
- A rider for long-term care. You may be eligible for a death benefit as a result of your long-term illness.
- Riders agree to pay a lower charge than what is quoted. If you become completely disabled and unable to work, this rider will pay your premiums until you are able to return to work.
Sagicor life insurance reviews and complaints
As of October 2020, Sagicor Life has an A+ BBB rating and no unresolved consumer complaints. It scored an exceptional rating from Trustpilot’s 200 reviews, with the majority of users praising the application process’s convenience and quickness, as well as the company’s superior customer service. AM Best gave them an A-.
Check out SelectQuote Life Insurance Review to see what other providers has to offer.