The probabilities are on your side. If you are new to the world of life insurance or an established policyholder unhappy with your current rates, Quotacy Life Insurance suggests that you use their life insurance comparison tool. Our online insurance broker streamlines the paperwork and communication procedure with your insurance provider. For additional information, here’s a Quotacy Life Insurance Review.
If you’re looking for an online quotation for a long-term insurance policy or you’ve already decided on an insurance carrier, Quotacy may not be the best option.
- Quotacy life insurance rates
- What affects my rate with Quotacy
- How to get a quote from Quotacy life insurance
- What happens next?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Quotacy offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Quotacy life insurance reviews and complaints
Quotacy life insurance rates
Each life insurance company adheres to its own set of underwriting guidelines. Certain online life insurance firms need a medical exam in order to provide an accurate quote, while others only require you to complete a health questionnaire.
- Age 30. Male $17.03, Female $14.93
- Age 40. Male $24.73, Female $21.43
- Age 50. Male $37.60, Female $32.01
What affects my rate with Quotacy
When most insurance firms make their selections, they examine a number of factors.
- Overall health. Medication can be used to address pre-existing medical disorders such as high blood pressure or cholesterol.
- There is a family history of health concerns. Healthcare professionals use your family history of ailments such as heart disease or cancer to estimate your risk.
- Cigarette and alcoholic beverage consumption Insurers may see you as a higher risk if you have a history of drunkenness, and rates for smokers tend to be higher.
- Career and way of life. Your insurance premiums may increase if you indulge in high-risk activities such as skydiving or motocross.
- A driver’s license record. Your insurance premiums may increase if you have a recent driving record that includes a DWI or other serious crime.
When Quotacy provides you with a quotation, they consider the following:
- Historically or now, the use of tobacco or nicotine.
- As a starting point, one’s height and weight must be considered.
- Medications used to treat hypertension or elevated cholesterol levels, heart disease, diabetes, or cancer in close or extended family members.
How to get a quote from Quotacy life insurance
To obtain a term life insurance quotation from Quotacy, you only need to supply some basic information. Once the five-minute process is complete, the results are immediately available. Call them at 844-786-8229 to obtain a quotation for total or ultimate expenditure coverage.
- You may either select Get Your Free Quote Now or Get Your Quote on the Quotacy website.
- Personal information such as your name, address, gender, date of birth, and whether or not you smoke is necessary. Following that, select Show My Price from the drop-down menu.
- You will receive an initial quotation that you can adjust. If you prefer to proceed, click on Compare Policies and then on OK. Complete a few extra data about your health, such as your height and smoking status. Additionally, provide us with information about your family’s medical history.
- Respond to the health-related questions and then click Get Policies to view a list of quotations. There are several coverage options available to meet your specific needs, including the duration of coverage and the quantity of policies.
- To begin working on your application, click on the Choose button after selecting a quotation from the list.
What happens next?
Create an online account after you’ve submitted your application and been accepted. You may manage your policy online and set up auto-pay if you want to ensure that your payments are made on time each month.
What types of life insurance coverage does Quotacy offer?
Quotacy acts as a broker, connecting clients with a variety of life insurance firms. Comparisons may be made between the following types of insurance coverage:
- Term life insurance. Quotacy’s relationships enable it to provide quotes for plans lasting up to 40 years and varying in value from $50,000 to $10 million or more. Term life insurance ensures that your beneficiaries will get a death benefit if you die during the policy’s term.
- Insurance coverage for the remainder of your years. Whole life insurance also offers the advantage of accruing cash value during the policy’s tenure, which may be used as collateral for future loans. Because your premiums will never increase, whole life insurance is much more expensive than term life insurance.
- Insurance to reimburse incurred expenditures in the past. This type of life insurance, sometimes referred to as burial insurance, is a policy that covers the insured person’s whole last expenditures. There is no requirement for a medical examination, and your application will not be refused on the basis of your health. To obtain the maximum level of coverage, you must spend $15,000 for each individual’s burial and last expenditures.
What riders can I add to my policy?
The insurance coverage you purchase will have an effect on your capacity to add riders. The following are some of the most often added riders to your policy:
- Riders gain from accelerated death. If you have been diagnosed with a chronic, severe, or terminal illness, this rider allows you to receive a portion of your death benefit while you are still alive.
- Riders who are under the age of 18 are not permitted. You may add as many children as you choose to your term life insurance policy at any time.
- Rider for supplemental disability income. There is an extra reward under this system for people who are completely handicapped.
- Riders are exempt from premium payments. If you become disabled or lose your job as a result of illness or an accident, this rider suspends your premium payments for a certain period.
Quotacy life insurance reviews and complaints
As of this writing, 93 percent of Quotacy’s over 1,000 TrustPilot client ratings have been rated outstanding. Customers appreciate the company’s services since they are simple, quick, and extremely beneficial.
Visit our review of QuickQoute Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.