For many years, Pacific Life was a pioneer in universal life insurance. Customers can pick from a variety of optional riders, while contemporary customers may want a more seamless digital experience. For additional information, here’s a Pacific Life Insurance Review.
- Pros and Cons of Pacific Life Insurance
- Pacific Life insurance rates
- What affects my rate with Pacific Life?
- How to get a quote from Pacific Life insurance?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Pacific Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Pacific Life insurance reviews and complaints
Pros and Cons of Pacific Life Insurance
- Universal life insurance is his area of expertise.
- Individuals with a medical history will benefit from this.
- The ability of an individual to pay
- There are no instances of this on the internet.
- There is a deficiency in terms of online policy management.
- Ex-smokers pay a higher premium.
Pacific Life insurance rates
The following rates are typical for a 20-year term life insurance policy for a healthy individual.
- Age 20. Male $20.31, Female $17.00
- Age 25. Male $20.31, Female $17.00
- Age 30. Male $20.40, Female $17.72
- Age 35. Male $21.59, Female $19.04
- Age 40. Male $30.17, Female $25.50
- Age 45. Male $50.06, Female $39.44
- Age 50. Male $75.99, Female $56.74
- Age 55. Male $121.46, Female $90.61
- Age 60. Male $207.40, Female $145.01
- Age 65. Male $394.74, Female $262.35
What affects my rate with Pacific Life?
There are no restrictions on qualifying for Pacific Life’s preferred rates. Please call Pacific Life Insurance Company immediately to learn more about your rate options.
To be considered, you must be in excellent physical condition and satisfy the following criteria.
- Smoking history is little or non-existent.
- This individual has no history of alcohol or drug misuse.
- Family and personal medical histories free of blemishes.
- To obtain a license, you must have a clean driving record that is free of DWI, DUI, or suspension.
- Blood pressure and body mass index (BMI) measurements may provide information about a person’s general health.
- The best hobbies and careers are those that do not involve a significant degree of danger.
How to get a quote from Pacific Life insurance?
If you wish to obtain insurance, you must first see a financial specialist. Locate one in your area using the Pacific Life website’s locator feature.
What types of life insurance coverage does Pacific Life offer?
Pacific Life, which specializes in universal coverage, also offers term and permanent insurance.
- Term life insurance. Pacific Life offers fixed and adjustable premiums for terms of 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 years. Insurance policies that do not need a medical examination can be obtained outside of the standard underwriting process. As long as you know how long you require coverage for, annual renewable term insurance is available.
- Insurance for the rest of your life. Your insurance prices will remain the same for the remainder of your life. Additionally, the insurer’s established rate provides monetary value.
- Existence in all places and times. Changeable premiums and variable death benefits are standard features of all three of the insurer’s regular universal life insurance plans.
- The duration of the universe is changeable. Survivorship policies are one of the available possibilities. The cash value of the insurance is held in subaccounts, and premiums and death benefits are subject to fluctuation.
- Life on Earth has been cataloged and indexed. As a result, the cash value of this insurance is determined by the performance of an index, such as the S&P 500, implying that it has the greatest risk and reward potential.
What riders can I add to my policy?
You may be able to fine-tune your protection with the following riders:
- Accelerated death benefit rider. Individuals who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness are eligible for this benefit.
- Accidental death insurance rider. If you die in an accident, such as a vehicle accident, this coverage provides an extra payout to your beneficiaries.
- Riders under the age of 18 are not permitted. To safeguard a youngster that lives with you.
- Conversion rider. This option allows you to transfer your term life insurance policy to a permanent one before it expires.
- Rider in case of urgent illness. If a stroke happens, the insurance provides a one-time payout equal to the amount of the policy.
- Rider for supplemental disability income. A monthly payment is made if your disability prevents you from working.
- Rider that assures you are covered in the event of an accident. The potential option to obtain supplementary insurance without having to undergo a medical examination
- A policy that covers the cost of long-term health care. This insurance covers the expense of assisted living and nursing home care.
- Rider accompanied by a spouse. If you or your spouse dies, this policy pays a death benefit.
- It is possible to add a rider to your homeowners insurance policy that covers dental and eye treatment. Provides supplemental insurance coverage for a specified period of time in order to augment the coverage provided by your permanent policy.
- Riders are exempt from premium payments. In the event of total disability, insurance premiums are waived for up to six months.
Pacific Life insurance reviews and complaints
Pacific Life earns an A- rating from the Better Business Bureau for their customer service and communication (BBB). In the last three years, the BBB has received only two complaints, both of which were promptly handled by the insurance provider. A one-star rating out of five represents the insurer’s overall performance, not only in the life insurance segment, which is worth highlighting.
Pacific Life was placed ninth among 22 insurers in the most recent JD Power customer satisfaction study for life insurance. This demonstrates a high degree of satisfaction with the product, as three of the five circles have been awarded. AM Best A+ is the highest possible credit rating.
Visit our review of Ohio National Life Insurance Review for one more insurance review.