It is critical to remember that the basic term life insurance premium rate is determined by your age and the term length you select. There is also a $72 yearly insurance charge involved. Monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or yearly, premiums can be paid. We’re here to assist you, check out Nassau Re Life Insurance Review.
- Affecting my rate with Nassau Re Life Insurance
- Pros and Cons of Nassau Re
- How to get a quote from Nassau Re life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Nassau Re offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Nassau Re life insurance reviews and complaints
Affecting my rate with Nassau Re Life Insurance
Due to the nonmedical and straightforward nature of underwriting, Nassau Re Life Insurance plans are mostly based on age. Stopping smoking is the easiest and most efficient way to save money on your insurance.
Pros and Cons of Nassau Re
- This figure does not include riders.
- No medical examinations are required for this employment.
- Customers express satisfaction with the product.
- There are few options.
- Ratings of financial strength that fell short of expectations
- Life has not yet been evaluated.
How to get a quote from Nassau Re life insurance
The following steps will guide you through the process of obtaining an online quote from the website:
- To obtain a term life insurance quotation, navigate to the main page and click on Get a Quote.
- Kindly supply some basic information about yourself, such as your date of birth, gender, and height and weight measurements. After reading and agreeing to the privacy statement, click Next.
- Adjust the degree of coverage by dragging the slider bar. If you pick a longer period of insurance, you will pay a higher premium.
- Click Next to proceed with the application process or to receive an email with a quotation for the insurance plan you’ve selected.
- After deciding whether to apply by phone or online, provide your personal information. If you choose this option, an agent will call you to arrange a time to chat. Please click on the Web link provided to continue with your application, which includes a medical questionnaire.
What types of life insurance coverage does Nassau Re offer?
Each of Nassau Re’s two life insurance products has significant advantages.
- Term life insurance. Up to 30 years of coverage is available through either an accelerated or standard plan. To apply, you must complete a medical questionnaire, notwithstanding the absence of a physical examination. You may also be required to submit an Attending Physician’s Statement, depending on your responses (APS). The express plan is exempt from the APS statement requirement.
- Final expenses: whole life insurance. Individuals over the age of 50 who prefer to supplement their final costs with an insurance policy such as Remembrance Life may do so with this coverage. With a $360 yearly charge, you may obtain insurance coverage worth up to $50,000, depending on your age at the time of purchase.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Nassau Re provides the following riders to provide further protection:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. You may be eligible to receive up to 95% of your death benefit early if you are diagnosed with a terminal disease.
- Rider for accidental death insurance. Additionally, if you die as a result of an accident covered by the policy, Nassau Re will pay you a lump amount equivalent to 100 percent of the policy’s face value. This rider is included in the price of Remembrance Life insurance. If you purchase term life insurance, you can add it as an optional coverage.
Nassau Re life insurance reviews and complaints
Nassau Re has a huge number of pleased clients and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and Trustpilot. On Trustpilot, customers have lauded the friendliness and expertise of a few customer service personnel. Regardless of how negatively they evaluate Nassau Re’s customer service, they continue to laud it. AM Best B+ is the best credit score imaginable.
Check out Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Review to compare with Nassau Re.