Lumico Life Insurance does not yet provide online pricing quotations. To obtain an online quotation from one of Assurance’s partners, you must first complete your personal information. This Lumico Life Insurance Review is an excellent resource for resolving your concerns.
- What affects my rate with Lumico Life insurance?
- How to get a quote from Lumico Life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Lumico Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my Lumico life insurance policy?
- Lumico Life insurance reviews and complaints
- About Lumico Life insurance
What affects my rate with Lumico Life insurance?
Lumico offers the finest bargain for non-smokers. According to the insurer, you must be free of serious health issues, alcohol or substance addiction, or DUIs/DWIs in order to qualify for the lowest premiums.
How to get a quote from Lumico Life insurance
Customer service at Lumico Life suggests that you apply via the Assurance website. When you arrive, stop by Life Insurance and answer a few short questions about your specific circumstances. As soon as you provide your email address, an Assurance representative will contact you to discuss your needs.
Please contact us at 866-440-4047 or [email protected] if you have any questions or issues. Customer assistance is accessible Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. CT and Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon CT.
What types of life insurance coverage does Lumico Life offer?
Lumico provides life insurance in three different forms: term, whole, and universal.
- Term coverage. It is possible to obtain coverage for up to $1 million over a ten-, fifteen-, twenty-, or thirty-year period.
- For the rest of my days. You’ll be well-protected with a policy that accrues cash value and provides coverage of up to $1 million until benefits are paid.
- Expense in the end. Frequently, only up to $30,000 in final-day expenditures is reimbursed.
What riders can I add to my Lumico life insurance policy?
You may or may not include the following riders:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. Death payments are more generous the earlier a terminal diagnosis is obtained.
- Accidental death benefit riders are available as an add-on to your insurance policy. It provides an additional advantage to your loved ones in the case of your death in a motor accident.
- A youngster is the rider. In the event that your child dies, death benefits are available.
- Riders are exempt from premium payments. If you become incapacitated, experience a catastrophic sickness or injury, or die as a consequence of an accident, your insurance premiums will be returned.
Lumico Life insurance reviews and complaints
Despite the fact that Lumico Life has been in business for almost 50 years and is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, Lumico Life has gotten an A+ rating for customer service (BBB). In the prior three years, the BBB received 56 complaints, the majority of which concerned pushy sales tactics and payment concerns. Lumico has a 2.1-star customer satisfaction rating based on 60 user reviews and ratings.
Underwriter Assurance is well-regarded, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and a 2.1 out of 5 rating from over 100 customer evaluations. Even if the majority of complaints concerned health insurance, 355 complaints in three years is a large number for an insurance provider.
About Lumico Life insurance
Lumico Life was founded in 1984 and is a subsidiary of Swiss Re. As of April 2021, the firm has been assigned an A (Excellent) financial grade by AM Best. Lumico also offers a Medicare supplement plan. This coverage pays for deductibles and copayments that you would not be able to afford on your own.
Try to check out Lincoln National Life Insurance Review and compare their products and services.