As with other insurers, Lifefy Life Insurance offers the best rates to nonsmokers who do not indulge in risky vocations or hobbies such as skydiving or have a major health condition. You may be eligible for guaranteed-issue life insurance rather than term life insurance based on your responses to the health questionnaire. Here’s our Lifefy Life Insurance Review for you.
- How to get a quote from Lifefy life insurance?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Lifefy offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Lifefy life insurance reviews and complaints
How to get a quote from Lifefy life insurance?
Applicants must be US citizens aged 18 to 60, or 55 if a smoker. To apply, submit a web-based application. At the absolute least, this task will take you ten minutes to complete.
- To learn more, visit Lifefy’s website. To begin, navigate to the homepage and select the Get Started option.
- Enter your ZIP code to determine your location. To proceed, please click “Next”.
- Determine whether you are a United States citizen or legal resident. To proceed, simply press the Next key on your keyboard.
- Inform us if you currently have or are considering a life insurance policy with another firm.
- Discuss your interests, health, and any recent or ongoing therapy. If you do not correctly answer one of these questions, you may be forwarded to an application for guaranteed-issue insurance.
- Cigarette or nicotine usage during the previous two years should be noted.
Please enter your current height and weight in the following fields.
In all areas, include your first and last names, birth date, and job title (if applicable).
- Your final rates will be determined at this time, and you may make any necessary modifications to the coverage amount. When you’re satisfied with the price, submit your application and payment through Authorize.net’s secure site. Then, electronically sign your contract using Docusign.
- Once you’ve authorized it, the insurance provider should immediately begin issuing coverage. Following that, you may opt to pay your insurance premiums monthly or annually.
What types of life insurance coverage does Lifefy offer?
SBL Insurance Company (SBLI) offers two types of life insurance policies:
- Term life insurance. This term life insurance policy has a face value of $50,000 to $350,000 and sets premiums. However, you may be required to pay an activation fee to activate the free death benefit rider.
- Guaranteed issue life insurance. Unlike other guaranteed-issue policies, Lifefy insurance has a 10-year term with an accidental death benefit rider. If you die in an accident or naturally, your beneficiaries will get $152,500, but just $2,500 if you die of old age.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Defend yourself with the following add-ons:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. Term life insurance riders, such as this one, allow you to get half of the death benefit on your policy if you are diagnosed with a terminal disease.
- Accidental death benefit rider. You will get a death benefit if you die within 180 days of the accident that resulted in the benefit.
- Waiver-of-premium rider. Lifefy will waive your premiums for at least six months if you become fully handicapped.
Lifefy life insurance reviews and complaints
Lifefy has an A-plus rating from the Better Business Bureau for customer service and satisfaction (BBB). The BBB has not yet received any customer complaints. As of October, one consumer had awarded the insurance firm a perfect 5-star rating, but keep in mind that this is based on a single review.
According to the Better Business Bureau, Savings Bank Mutual Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts (SBLI) insures Lifefy’s products with an A+ rating.
Visit our review of Liberty National Life Insurance Review for one more insurance review.