Liberty at the local level In addition to offering accident coverage, national agents are well-versed in the state’s insurance regulations. Regardless of the company’s financial strength, it should be more transparent about its pricing and coverage options. For additional information, here’s a Liberty National Life Insurance Review.
Liberty National life insurance policyholders in exceptional health qualify for the lowest rates available, which vary by state, product, and rate class. Because the insurer does not reveal its pricing online, a local agent can provide you with a more accurate estimate of what you may spend for insurance.
- How to get a quote from Liberty National life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Liberty National offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Liberty National life insurance reviews and complaints
How to get a quote from Liberty National life insurance
You must first contact a local agent to begin the application process. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- To learn more about Liberty National, visit their website. To locate a local agent, enter your ZIP code in the search window and click on Search.
- This will provide a list of agents in your state, along with their contact information.
If you are unable to identify an agent in your location, please contact Liberty National at 800-333-0637 or through email at [email protected]
After Signing up
We’ll jumpstart your application with the assistance of an expert who can answer your questions and guide you through the following steps! If you match certain criteria, you may be allowed to submit an insurance application over the phone.
Once your insurance has been authorized, create an eService Center account so that you may view your policy information and pay your fees online.
What types of life insurance coverage does Liberty National offer?
Liberty National’s life insurance products are distributed through the independent agent network, which is controlled by state-licensed professionals on a local basis. Furthermore, term and whole life insurance plans are available.
- Term life. These plans protect you for a period ranging from 10 to 30 years. Unlike the majority of carriers, Liberty National does not provide this information on their website. To learn more, discuss your case with a local representative.
- Entire life. A portion of your premiums are invested to grow your whole life insurance policy’s cash value.
- Nonsmokers under the age of 45 who are under a plan that covers them for the rest of their lives. Premiums remain constant during the length of the insurance. You can borrow against your life insurance coverage as long as it has a suitable cash value.
- Insurance against accidents. The insurance company maintains two distinct forms of accident coverage:
- Accident Protector Max is immediately triggered in the case of an accident to cover any damages. It excludes any suffering or loss caused by disease.
- Accidental Death gives a death benefit if you die as a result of an accident before the age of 75. At the present rate, coverage is not provided until the age of 75.
What riders can I add to my policy?
On its website, this insurance firm cites a waiver-of-premium rider, but it is unclear what it covers.
Liberty National life insurance reviews and complaints
Liberty National has maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau since its foundation in 1952 due to its dedication to providing superior customer service. According to user ratings, group life insurance earns two stars out of five. Interestingly, many of the testimonials come from company executives and workers. In the previous three years, AIG has received only 38 complaints.
For another insurance review, visit our review of Liberty Mutual Life Insurance Review.