As a broker, the final cost of your insurance will be set by the insurance provider we propose, not by Health IQ. If you’re in good health, Health IQ claims to save you up to 41%. To learn more, visit Health IQ Life Insurance Review.
- What affects my rate with Health IQ?
- How to get a quote from Health IQ life insurance?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Health IQ offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Health IQ reviews and complaints
What affects my rate with Health IQ?
Health IQ was founded to assist healthy persons in obtaining more reasonable life insurance premiums. You may qualify for a discount of up to 4% on your monthly charge if you live an active lifestyle or achieve “elite” status on a test.
Along with being in good health, those who match the following criteria frequently receive the best rates:
- Tobacco usage was not a concern in the past.
- I’ve never had an alcohol or drug problem in my life.
- As long as your driving record is free of traffic offences, you have a clean record.
- A normal BMI and blood pressure are both important indicators of general wellness.
- A chronic medical illness that has been well-controlled over an extended period of time
- A well-balanced diet is necessary for good health.
Because underwriting requirements are tailored to each applicant’s particular lifestyle, they are more liberal. This letter from your agent helps the underwriter get a more favorable opinion of your character and lifestyle.
Even if you do not live a healthy lifestyle, Health IQ may be able to save you money.
How to get a quote from Health IQ life insurance?
To discover more about your price and coverage choices, you may get an estimate online, but you will need to contact a representative.
- By selecting the Get Your Free Quotation button on this page, you may obtain a free insurance quote.
- The survey should contain your age, gender, height, and weight, as well as your personal income.
- After that, you’ll need to enter your email address and click the Send button.
- If you qualify for a discount, a representative will contact you.
What types of life insurance coverage does Health IQ offer?
Health IQ is an insurance broker, not an insurer. Health IQ has arranged for term and whole life insurance coverage with over 30 insurance companies, including Prudential, John Hancock, and Lincoln Financial Group.
There will, however, be a range of options available, including term and whole life insurance.
- Term life insurance. This is the most adaptable and cost-effective plan offered by Health IQ, as it covers individuals who rely on your income.
If you die within the period of your term life insurance policy, you will get a fixed death benefit for the remainder of the policy’s term, which is normally 10 to 30 years. Premiums are payable monthly, quarterly, or annually and are guaranteed for the duration of the policy. If you’re looking for long-term protection, you may also change your term life insurance policy to a whole life insurance policy.
- Whole life insurance. On the other hand, whole life insurance coverage is a long-term insurance policy that covers you until you die. However, term life insurance policies offer lower premiums but protect the insured for the remainder of his or her life.
Apart from the death benefit, premiums paid add to the cash value of the policy. Cash value may be used to pay premiums, to borrow against, or to invest in order to accumulate cash value.
What riders can I add to my policy?
The majority of life insurance companies provide a variety of extra riders, allowing clients to customize their coverage to meet their unique needs. To maximize efficiency, you’ll need to communicate directly with a provider or agent to discuss your alternatives. Typical riders include the following:
- Child rider. You may now enroll your children in term life insurance.
- Riders waive premiums. You will not be required to pay premiums if you become injured or lose your employment as a result of these benefits.
- Rider for disability income benefits. If you become totally incapacitated, you may be eligible for benefits to augment your income.
Health IQ reviews and complaints
Health IQ has received favorable customer reviews. Over 98% of the 170 Trustpilot ratings are favorable, complimenting the company’s customer service, ease of use, and accurate, inexpensive estimates. Customers adore it.
Visit our review of Haven Life Insurance Review for one more insurance review.