Here’s our Haven Life Insurance Review for you. What are your objectives while purchasing a term life insurance policy? Haven Life insurance is simple to obtain online, and the majority of applicants are covered within minutes of completing their application. An insurtech company that operates entirely online offers a diverse selection of riders and a strong track record of customer care.
It adheres to stringent underwriting requirements, which may preclude individuals with pre-existing health issues from qualifying for low-cost premiums. Consider other choices, such as permanent life insurance coverage.
- Haven Life insurance rates
- Who are eligible for a 20-year term
- What affects my rate with Haven Life insurance?
- How to get a quote from Haven Life insurance
- What info do I need to apply for Haven Life insurance?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Haven Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my Haven Life insurance policy?
- Haven Life insurance reviews and complaints
Haven Life insurance rates
Monthly premiums for a $500,000, 20-year term life insurance policy for a man and woman in excellent health were estimated using the Haven Life insurance online quotation tool for 2021. Haven Life’s premiums are lower than the industry average for a policy of this size and duration.
- Age 20. Male $19.76, Female $16.95
- Age 25. Male $19.76, Female $16.95
- Age 30. Male $20.19, Female $17.82
- Age 35. Male $22.34, Female $19.33
- Age 40. Male $34.59, Female $28.27
- Age 45. Male $53.99, Female $43.08
- Age 50. Male $83.54, Female $65.11
Who are eligible for a 20-year term
According to Haven Life’s quote technique, individuals above the age of 50 are not eligible for 20-year contracts. Unlike the majority of their competitors, they enable you to join up for a 20-year term of service until you reach the age of 60. Individuals over the age of 50 will need to search around for long-term care insurance.
What affects my rate with Haven Life insurance?
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is the best method to obtain affordable life insurance, regardless of what your Haven insurance quotation states. Insurers often offer reduced rates to those who lead a healthy lifestyle and have a stable family history.
- Blood pressure. A healthy blood pressure range, according to Haven Life, is 90-130 mmHg.
- Cholesterol. Life insurance companies calculate your premium based on your overall cholesterol level and the ratio of good to bad cholesterol in your blood. However, in Haven Life, a total HDL level of 200 and an HDL ratio of 3.5 are suitable targets.
- The family’s history. You may qualify for lower rates at Haven Life if your family has a history of heart disease, vascular illness, or cancer mortality.
- Tobacco. There is no “Excellent” health category for people who have smoked in the preceding five years due to the adverse effect tobacco and nicotine use has on general health and life expectancy.
- A driver’s license record. If you have a spotless driving record and have never been arrested for DUI, insurance companies will charge you the highest prices. Despite Haven Life’s lax criteria, you will have a higher chance of earning a cheaper rate if you have only three prior infractions.
How to get a quote from Haven Life insurance
On the insurer’s website, you may obtain a quotation and apply for coverage.
- The first step is to visit the website and click the Apply Now button.
- By answering a few straightforward questions about your financial situation and long-term goals, you can estimate the amount and duration of coverage you require. Following that, it’s as simple as hitting the Calculate button.
- Each month, you’ll receive an estimate of your future debt. If you are comfortable with the fee and desire to apply, click the Continue option to the right.
- To establish a new user account, enter your e-mail address and select a password. The procedure begins with the creation of an account.
- The application will inquire extensively about your health, medical history, lifestyle, and job.
- After verifying your email address, click the Get my decision option.
The majority of applicants receive a response within a few days after submitting their papers. During the sign-up process, you can contact a customer service agent by live chat.
- Consider setting up a monthly auto-payment to prevent forgetting to pay your insurance costs.
What info do I need to apply for Haven Life insurance?
To apply, please give the following information:
- Your contact information, including your phone number and email address
- Your SSN is your unique identifier.
- Your financial circumstances.
- Are there any harmful hobbies or activities that you engage in?
- A review of your family’s and your personal medical history.
- As a consequence, you’ll benefit from a
- The method of payment for your insurance premium
What types of life insurance coverage does Haven Life offer?
This organization specializes in providing term life insurance. These policies provide coverage of up to three million dollars over a ten- to thirty- or thirty-five-year term. Anyone between the ages of 20 and 64 may purchase insurance, however there are age restrictions on the duration and amount of coverage available. Haven Life will notify you throughout the application process if further information is required if you do not require a medical test.
If term life insurance is not for you, MassMutual’s parent business provides a comprehensive range of life insurance products.
What riders can I add to my Haven Life insurance policy?
Add-ons enable you to tailor your protection to your specific needs. As a starting point, consider the following:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If a terminally sick person is diagnosed, they may be entitled for up to 75% of their death benefit.
- Rider for a policy of disability income insurance. This add-on gives an added benefit if you become handicapped.
- Long-term health care rider. If you’ve been diagnosed with a chronic disease, this rider enables you to use your death benefit to pay for long-term care expenditures.
- Returning premium-rider consumers. If you live over the policy’s expiration date, you may be eligible for a refund of part of your premiums.
Haven Life insurance reviews and complaints
Since Haven Life was recognized by the Better Business Bureau in 2016, our customer service scores have been 100 percent. It receives a one-star rating from the majority of its consumers. There have only been two complaints to the BBB in the last three years, which isn’t terrible for an insurance company. AM Best gave it an A+ grade.
Haven Life has a TrustPilot rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars from over 1,000 consumers. Every single TrustPilot review mentions the ease with which one may apply and get authorized online, as well as how wonderful it was to work with the firm.
As of April 2021, Haven Life had had no complaints from the NAIC.
Check out our review of Guardian Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.