Here’s our Guardian Life Insurance Review for you. Since its inception in 1860, Guardian Life Insurance has offered a diverse variety of term and permanent insurance products to a diverse clientele. Among the policy’s several beneficial riders are provisions for long-term care and school debt payback.
To be safe, if you have a pre-existing medical condition, Guardian may deny you coverage. Customer satisfaction is also below industry average at the company, despite the fact that it receives less complaints.
- Guardian life insurance rates
- Pros and Cons of Guardian Life Insurance
- Factors that affect Guardian life insurance rates
- How to get a quote from Guardian life insurance
- Guardian offers term and permanent life
- Guardian offers a long list of riders
- Guardian life insurance reviews are mixed
Guardian life insurance rates
We got example rates from the Guardian Life website for a 20-year term, $500,000 insurance policy for a healthy man or woman. Consistently, the company’s rates are higher than the national average.
- Age 20. Male $33, Female $27
- Age 25. Male $33, Female $27
- Age 30. Male $35, Female $27
- Age 35. Male $36, Female $32
- Age 40. Male $51, Female $40
- Age 45. Male $80, Female $62
- Age 50. Male $124, Female $86
- Age 55. Male $190, Female $136
- Age 60. Male $333, Female $224
Pros and Cons of Guardian Life Insurance
- Comprehensive help is available online or through a live representative.
- On the internet, there are no examples of this.
- Individuals who are ill do not profit from stringent underwriting.
- Increase the expense of unnecessary plans through aggressive marketing.
Factors that affect Guardian life insurance rates
While many insurers reserve their best rates for their healthiest clients, Guardian makes no mention of how to qualify for those lower rates. Frequently used grading criteria include the following:
- Age. Getting a policy while you’re older is more expensive than when you’re younger.
- Reputation as a driver. Individuals having a clean driving record free of DUIs, suspensions, or convictions are eligible for reduced rates.
- Background medical information. A family history of serious diseases or premature death is one risk factor that may increase mortality rates, as can specific health problems such as hypertension, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
- Hobbies. If you participate in high-risk activities such as skydiving or climbing, you may be classified as high-risk.
- Occupation. Insurance premiums may be greater for those who work in hazardous jobs such as mining or firefighting.
- Tobacco use. Individuals who have not smoked in the previous two years may observe a decrease in their rates as a result.
How to get a quote from Guardian life insurance
To save time, obtain a term life insurance estimate online and finish your application with a specialist. All additional policy inquiries should be sent to the Guardian life insurance contact line at 1-888-482-7342.
Please visit our website at: to acquire a price estimate.
- By answering a few easy questions about yourself, you may determine your gender, cigarette consumption, and income. Click Determine the cost,
- Review your quotation and make any necessary modifications to the coverage levels that you choose.
- If you enjoy what you see, please complete the form below with your name, email address, and any other contact information. Submit the form by clicking the Submit button.
- Discuss your life insurance policy in detail with a customer care representative to ensure that any unresolved concerns are resolved and the policy’s contents are finalized.
Guardian offers term and permanent life
Guardian’s life insurance products include universal life insurance policies, which are not offered by all companies.
- Term life. Offers premiums at a set rate for terms of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. You are not required to have a medical examination to convert from term to whole life insurance.
- Existence in all locations and eras. Provides coverage for the remainder of your life at an affordable rate. The policy’s cash value may be pledged as security for an interest-bearing loan.
- The duration of the universe is changeable. If you invest the cash value, your money will be subject to market fluctuations.
- For the remainder of my years. Provides lifetime coverage at a fixed premium, but is more expensive than other alternatives. A part of your premium is invested to help you develop cash value, which will eventually enable you to borrow money.
Guardian offers a long list of riders
If your standard life insurance policy does not cover the following conditions, Guardian Life Insurance Company offers supplementary coverage.
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If you are diagnosed with a chronic or terminal condition, you may elect to receive a portion of your death benefit through this rider.
- A youngster is the rider. Do not get a separate policy to cover the life insurance needs of your children.
- Supplemental worker’s compensation insurance for disabled workers. You will earn an additional advantage if you have a covered disability.
- A rider that secures your insurance coverage. Allows you to obtain additional insurance as needed without having to pass a medical examination.
- Policy covering long-term care. If you have a chronic disease, you may require assistance with medical expenses.
- Rider accompanied by a spouse. Purchase life insurance for your spouse without the need for a separate policy.
- Rider for student loan debt repayment. This rider is only available on Guardian insurance and covers student loan repayments in the event of incapacitation due to illness or accident.
- Riders are exempt from premium payments. If you become injured and are unable to work as a result of an injury or sickness, this benefit will cover the cost of your premiums.
Guardian life insurance reviews are mixed
The Better Business Bureau’s (BBB) outstanding rating demonstrates that customers had a favorable experience with Guardian Life Insurance, which has been recognized since 1957. Those who awarded the firm one or two stars, on the other hand, complain about billing issues and bad customer service. AM Best has assigned the company an A++ financial grade.
For another insurance review, visit our review of Globe Life Insurance Review.