Global Atlantic Life Insurance does not appear to reveal its costs online, as far as I can determine. The cost of coverage is determined by the length and scope of coverage you choose, as well as your health status. To safeguard their own interests, insurers provide the best rates to consumers they can trust. This Global Atlantic Insurance Review of Best Life Insurance may allay some of your anxieties. This Global Atlantic Life Insurance Review may assist you in making an educated decision about.
- Factors affecting my rate with Global Atlantic life insurance
- How to get a quote from Global Atlantic life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Global Atlantic offer?
- What riders can I add to my Global Atlantic life insurance policy?
- Global Atlantic life insurance reviews and complaints
Factors affecting my rate with Global Atlantic life insurance
Global Atlantic’s underwriters evaluate the following factors when evaluating life insurance policies:
- Tobacco use. To qualify for these savings, you must be a Premier or Preferred member, although you are allowed four celebration cigars every month.
- Age. Young folks who are in good health pay less.
- Motivated by an individual’s reputation. To qualify for the best rates, you must have a clean driving record.
- Infractions of the law in the past. Hiring choices will be made depending on the applicant’s legal status.
- Health. If you have a high cholesterol level, high blood pressure, or a BMI of more than 25, your insurance provider may charge you a higher premium as a result of your medical history.
- Occupation. As a result, firefighters and loggers, for example, may face increased insurance prices. Exclusion from Aviation Pilots can rent riders in a number of states.
- It’s a perilous way of life. While automotive racing is a well-known activity, how about skydiving? You may be charged extra costs in some instances.
- Drugs and alcohol are two examples of this. To be eligible for classes with the greatest success rates, you must not have received therapy or been treated in a treatment center in the preceding ten years.
How to get a quote from Global Atlantic life insurance
To obtain a quotation or to apply for coverage, call 877-462-8992. Another possibility is to chat with a local insurance representative. This firm maintains offices in the following states: This group includes the states of Iowa, Georgia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, New York, and Connecticut.
The three to four-week process includes time for a full paramedical checkup. Alternatively, if you qualify for Global Atlantic’s Fast Lane program, the complete process takes one to two business days following the phone interview.
What types of life insurance coverage does Global Atlantic offer?
In addition to term and permanent life insurance, Global Atlantic offers index-variable life insurance.
- Term life insurance. Due to the fact that it only covers a specific length of time, such as ten, twenty, or thirty years, term life insurance is the most affordable and simplest type of coverage available. Global Atlantic also provides a term life insurance coverage that is renewed yearly. While the premium remains constant during time periods of 10, 20, and 30 years, with yearly renewable term insurance, the rate frequently increases year after year. All term life insurance policies include an optional benefit of permanent life insurance.
- Universal life insurance. Global Atlantic’s universal life insurance coverage will safeguard you for the remainder of your years, paying out when you die and increasing in value over time. Universal life insurance is an excellent choice for those whose income is expected to vary or who are unwilling to commit to a fixed monthly payment. You can access the cash worth of the insurance and earn income on it at any moment throughout your lifetime.
- Indexed universal life insurance. This firm offers these universal life insurance plans in three distinct flavors for clients to choose from. These are long-term financial investments that are comparable to universal life insurance policies. As a result, if the S&P 500 index increases in value, the cash accumulation component of your insurance may increase in value.
- Survivorship life insurance. Additionally, Global Atlantic offers couples indexed life insurance. This insurance allows you to insure up to two persons concurrently. If a second person dies before you, the death benefit will be given to you.
- Life insurance for the future. To guarantee that your final wishes are carried out in line with your contract, the funeral home will be granted the benefit of this life insurance policy (commonly known as funeral insurance). Global Atlantic also offers a second type of funeral plan that combines whole life insurance with a funeral expenditure trust or estate planning trust for those who desire to save money for last expenses while still leaving a legacy. To learn more about this, contact an insurance agent.
- Underwriting in a hurry. Applicants between the ages of 18 and 60 are eligible for up to $1,000,000 in coverage without undergoing a medical examination.
What riders can I add to my Global Atlantic life insurance policy?
Global Atlantic’s website has a minimal amount of information. Customize your coverage by adding the following rider options, which vary by insurer and state:
- Accelerated death benefit rider
- Accidental death benefit rider
- Child rider
- Critical illness benefit rider
- Guaranteed insurability rider
- Long-term-care rider
- Return-of-premium rider
- Substitute insured rider
- Waiver-of-premium rider
These exclusions are applicable exclusively to policies that use the Survivorship Builder feature.
- Policy Split Rider
- First to Die Rider
- Survivor Insured Rider
- Estate Protection Rider
Global Atlantic life insurance reviews and complaints
Despite the fact that its underwriter, Forethought Life Insurance Company, has an A+ rating with the BBB, Global Atlantic Financial Group does not. Despite not being recognized by the Better Business Bureau, the company’s operations and customer service were graded as A. According to the Better Business Bureau, it has received just nine complaints from clients in the last three years, all of which were connected to billing errors or claims that were delayed (BBB). Certain consumers have given the firm a one-star rating.
Check out our review of Gerber Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.