Foresters Financial Life Insurance does not make price information or the option to acquire a quick quotation available online. To obtain an estimate of the cost, you can use the site’s life insurance calculator.
When comparing rates, be sure to include the value of membership perks.
- How to get a quote from Foresters Financial life insurance
- What’s going to happen now?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Foresters Financial offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Foresters Financial life insurance reviews and complaints
How to get a quote from Foresters Financial life insurance
To obtain a policy, you must contact an insurance representative in your area.
- Please visit the Foresters Financial website for further information.
- Locate a Financial Adviser/Agent to obtain the support you want.
- Choose “Life Insurance” from the drop-down box and enter your personal information, including your first and surname names, as well as your email and phone addresses.
- By clicking on the Submit button, you will activate it. Alternatively, you may enter your ZIP code to obtain a list of local agents, their phone numbers, and business hours.
What’s going to happen now?
Our objective is to respond to any questions you may have as fast as possible and to walk you through all of the insurance choices accessible to you. You will be guided through the insurance application process.
What types of life insurance coverage does Foresters Financial offer?
The Foresters insurance company’s key objectives include financial planning and protection for the elderly. It offers both short- and long-term insurance.
- Term life insurance. Protection for up to 30 years is possible, depending on the length of your term. Riders like Children’s Term Riders can be added to your policy to ensure that your premiums remain constant during the policy’s term. A minimum of $50,000 Anyone between the ages of 18 and 80 can acquire a Term policy.
- Whole life insurance. You can select between two forms of life insurance for the duration of your days:
Funerals and burials are covered as a last cost by PlanRight, an insurance policy that offers coverage. If monthly contributions are maintained through the age of 85, coverage is guaranteed until the age of 121. The face value of your insurance may range from $10,000 to $35,000 or more, depending on your age.
The advantage Investors in a participation whole life policy may earn dividends dependent on the company’s profitability. Once you’ve acquired a certain amount of monetary worth, you can borrow against it. Advantage Plus provides face values ranging from $25,000 to $499,999 that can be purchased by anybody over the age of 85.
- Universal life. To assure coverage for a full decade, Smart UL’s coverage needs on-time monthly payments. A minimum annual interest rate of 2% is necessary to access the policy’s cash value, which you may do after sufficient funds have been accumulated. Up to the age of 85, Smart UL allows you to purchase a policy with a face value of $10,000 to $499,999, or more in extraordinary circumstances.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Depending on the extent of your coverage, your Foresters life insurance policy may allow you to add the following riders.
- An accidental death insurance rider.
- Following his or her demise, the rider will earn a greater award. If you live in California or Connecticut, or if the value of your insurance is less than $25,000, you cannot purchase this rider.
- Riders under the age of 18
- Due to the Rider’s critical illness coverage,
- A rider for the payment of disability benefits.
- A rider who is insured acts as a safety net.
- The rider’s spouse
- Extending the expiration date of a contract of insurance
- Renunciation of premium-rider status
Foresters Financial life insurance reviews and complaints
Foresters is not recognized by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) despite operating for almost 145 years (BBB). The BBB’s A+ rating is a reflection of the company’s superior customer service and participation. In the prior three years, the BBB received 31 complaints from clients, not just about life insurance products. There are no significant difficulties as a result of the low volume of complaints.
You may check out our evaluation of Fidelity Life Insurance Review.