Fidelity Life Insurance offers a variety of benefits, including competitive rates and a simple application procedure. Whole life insurance is the sole option for long-term protection, and it is accessible exclusively to those over the age of 50. Fidelity Life has an issue with pre-existing health problems, and you may be better off with another insurer if you have one. Let’s take a look at this Fidelity Life Insurance Review from Life Insurance Grades.
- Fidelity life insurance rates
- What affects my rate with Fidelity?
- How to get a quote from Fidelity life insurance
- What happens next?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Fidelity offer?
- What riders can I add to my Fidelity life insurance policy?
- Fidelity life insurance reviews and complaints
Fidelity life insurance rates
For instance, Fidelity Life’s online quotation tool returned 2021 quotes for a $500,000, 20-year term life insurance policy for a healthy man and woman. Fidelity Life’s premiums are often higher than the industry average for policies of this size and duration. On the other hand, rates for those aged 60 are lower than average.
- Age 20. Male $24.30, Female $22.95
- Age 25. Male $25.20, Female $23.40
- Age 30. Male $25.20, Female $23.40
- Age 35. Male $28.80, Female $24.30
- Age 40. Male $38.70, Female $33.75
- Age 45. Male $62.10, Female $47.25
- Age 50. Male $96.75, Female $69.30
- Age 55. Male $151.20, Female $108.90
- Age 60. Male $232.20, Female $156.15
What affects my rate with Fidelity?
Fidelity Life offers three price tiers, with Tier 1 being the most costly. Premiums for life insurance can be reduced if you live a healthy lifestyle, which includes the following:
- I haven’t smoked a cigarette in over two years, and I’ve never used marijuana recreationally.
- At least one family member died before reaching the age of 60 as a result of coronary heart disease, cancer, or diabetes.
- In the last five years, there have been no criminal crimes, misdemeanors, or probation violations.
- I haven’t had a drink or used a drug in five years.’ That is sufficient.
- The optimum HDL-to-total cholesterol ratio is 6.0, while the ideal total cholesterol level is 240. DWIs, DUIs, suspensions, or any other offenses in the preceding five years.
- A blood pressure of at least 140/90 mmHg is essential.
- Choose a job or hobby that is less likely to cause you harm in the recent two years and the foreseeable future.
How to get a quote from Fidelity life insurance
There is just one type of insurance for which you may obtain an online quotation: term life insurance. To apply for a comprehensive insurance coverage or to learn more about Fidelity Life, contact 866-912-7775.
- To obtain a term policy quote from Fidelity Life, visit their website and select Obtain an insurance estimate.
- If you are a smoker, please provide whether you are male or female, your residence, and your birth date so that we may assist you more effectively. Click on the link that reads “View my quotation.”
- The price shown is for the Life Story term package for an individual with ordinary to above-average health.
- Enter your name, email address, and phone number to learn more about and enroll in the insurance.
What happens next?
An insurance consultant will contact you shortly to discuss your coverage options. Fidelity Life Insurance Company may be reached at 866-912-7775.
What types of life insurance coverage does Fidelity offer?
Fidelity offers both term and long-term insurance, albeit the majority of policies need a medical examination.
- Term life insurance. Acceptance of a policy for 10, 15, 20, or 30 years may be expedited or need regular underwriting. Additionally, the insurer offers a senior-specific term life insurance policy that does not require a medical exam but does come with a higher premium.
- Insurance for the rest of your life. Whole life insurance policies from Fidelity Life are an excellent option for anybody over the age of 50. When you get a “guaranteed issue” policy, you are immediately protected. They provide long-term insurance at a feature-level price, as well as the option of a guaranteed-issue policy.
- Protection in the event of a fatal accident. This new policy, available to persons aged 20 to 59, provides coverage of $100,000 to $150,000. Full benefits are accessible until age 70, at which point the coverage lapses if not used.
What riders can I add to my Fidelity life insurance policy?
The insurance riders offered by Fidelity Life enable you to customize your coverage based on your personal preferences and financial goals.
- Rider for increased death benefit. If you’ve been diagnosed with a terminal disease, you’ll receive your funds sooner, allowing you to reclaim your life.
- Accidental death insurance rider. Allows you to get an extra death benefit payment if you are receiving benefits at the time of your death.
- Riders under the age of 18 are not permitted. Children under the age of 18 have further protection.
- Rider for the cost of living rise. As the cost of living continues to climb, this rider provides us with a bigger benefit.
- Rider for a potentially fatal sickness. Critical illness payments, such as those for a stroke, are paid in one lump sum and are not prorated.
- Rider for the purpose of estate security. If both insured persons die within a certain time period during the policy’s term, an extra payout is provided.
- Riders benefit from their families’ earnings. In addition to the death benefit, it pays recipients on a monthly basis.
- A rider that secures your insurance coverage. At certain times of the year, additional life insurance plans can be added without the necessity for a medical examination.
- The premium rider is returning. When your coverage ends, you’ll receive a percentage of your premium returned, up to a maximum of 100%.
- Rider accompanied by a spouse. You do not need to get additional insurance to cover your spouse.
Fidelity life insurance reviews and complaints
Fidelity Life has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for customer service. During the last three years, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) received 23 complaints, all of which were handled. Consumers have rated the insurance firm one star based on their interactions with the company. Concerns about billing and payment have been raised by some, while others have commended the personalized service.
Fidelity Life offers a 4.4-star rating on TrustPilot, based on 450 reviews. According to online evaluations, clients tend to be satisfied with the insurance company’s prompt underwriting, moderate pricing, and polite customer service.
You may check out Cincinnati Life Insurance Review, to see other options.