Insurance prices for Erie Life Insurance may only be estimated by consulting with an insurance professional. According to the website of the company that provides it, insurance for $250,000 is offered for just $14.24 a month. When determining who qualifies for a cheaper rate, no consideration is given to criteria such as age or medical history. For additional information, here’s an Erie Life Insurance Review.
- How to get a quote from Erie Family Life life insurance
- Pros and Cons of Erie Life Insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Erie Family Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Erie Family Life insurance reviews and complaints
- About Erie Family Life
- Bottom line
How to get a quote from Erie Family Life life insurance
Unlike our rivals, we do not accept online applications. To join, contact a representative in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- On the Erie Insurance website, click on Service, then Contact Erie.
- You may learn more about Erie Insurance by clicking on Contact a Local Erie
- Agent and then entering your ZIP code to find agents and offices in your area.
- You can call Erie Family Life toll-free at 800-458-0811.
Pros and Cons of Erie Life Insurance
- Assistance with each purchase of insurance from a local agency on a one-on-one basis
- A long-running enterprise
- You are covered immediately upon birth.
- This product is available in just twelve states.
- On the internet, there are no examples of this.
- Internet Weaknesses
What types of life insurance coverage does Erie Family Life offer?
Erie Family Life, a branch of Erie Insurance, provides qualifying clients with the term, whole, and universal life insurance policies with a range of riders.
- Term life insurance. When it comes to Erie’s most cost term insurance, you have all of your alternatives. They are offered in periods of 5, 10, 15, 20, and 30 years, with premiums remaining constant throughout.
There are two possibilities:
- Easy-to-purchase. After completing a few medical questions, you’ll learn in 15 minutes if you qualify for coverage of up to $90,000 in coverage.
Insurance with a fixed period. You have the option of converting to a whole life insurance policy of equal or lesser value at the conclusion of your term.
- Whole life. Your loved ones will be financially secure for the duration of their lives if you obtain a permanent life insurance policy. Erie’s policies cover individuals aged 10 to 85 for sums ranging from $10,000 to $10 million. If you are diagnosed with a terminal disease, you may qualify for a no-cost death benefit cash advance with a payment schedule of up to six months.
- Universal. You get the best of both worlds with universal insurance. Whole life insurance gives the same low-cost possibilities as term insurance in terms of security and savings.
A policyholder may nominate a specific charity or organization to receive a portion of the death benefit from a universal insurance policy.
Erie’s all-inclusive coverage includes the following:
- Flexibility. You may either pay the bare minimum to maintain your existing level of insurance coverage or contribute more to the investing component of your plan.
- Guaranteed death benefit. Your coverage will remain unaltered as long as you continue to pay your premiums and do not deplete your cash value account.
- Interest-bearing policy. Invest with confidence, knowing that you will receive a return on your investment.
- Potential tax benefits. There are no taxes if the tax-deferred interest is not used or if the insurance is terminated.
What riders can I add to my policy?
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If you are diagnosed with a terminal disease and have less than 12 months to live, you may be able to obtain a portion of your death benefit.
- Critical illness benefits riders. This sort of insurance can cover chronic illness-related expenditures that are not covered by Medicare.
- Long-term care rider. If an individual requires long-term nursing care, this benefit helps defray the expense.
Erie Family Life insurance reviews and complaints
A.M. Best has assigned Erie Family Life an A+ grade. However, as of October 2020, the BBB has assigned it an A+ rating based on its internal standards, which include the amount of time it has been in business and how it handles consumer complaints.
In comparison to other life insurance firms, this company receives few internet complaints.
About Erie Family Life
Since 1925, Erie Insurance has been offering insurance plans. Since Erie’s inception, company legend has it that “almost flawless” customer service has been a corporate goal.
Erie Insurance provides the following services in addition to life insurance:
- Automobile and recreational vehicle insurance
- Future annuities and pension schemes
- Insurance coverage for your home’s property and liability
- Business insurance coverage
The insurance agent-to-customer relationship is more conventional and personal with Erie. If you’re not interested, it’s worth investigating alternative firms that provide online quotes and applications.
Visit our review of Effortless Life Insurance Review for one more insurance review.