Effortless Life Insurance compares over 50 providers. For consumers who are unable to secure enough protection elsewhere, the approach offers a range of estimates in less than a minute. As a result, there is no whole or variable life insurance alternative on the market, and there are few online consumer evaluations.
- Effortless Life Insurance Pros and Cons
- Effortless Life Insurance Rates
- Factors affecting my rate with Effortless life insurance?
- How do I get a quote from Effortless life insurance?
- Types of coverage does Effortless life insurance offer
- Riders you can add on your Effortless life insurance Policy
- Effortless life insurance reviews and complaints
Effortless Life Insurance Pros and Cons
- Access to more than fifty insurance providers
- The following is a list of some of the most often used
- The service is completely free.
- All applications are taken into account.
- There are no unattributed quotations.
- At times, I may become unresponsive.
- A small number of social media followers
Effortless Life Insurance Rates
Insurance companies charge varied rates based on factors such as the policyholder’s age, geography, gender, and overall health. On the other hand, effortless sampling rates vary.
This is an illustration of a $500,000, 20-year term life insurance policy. A 30-year-old woman in good health could anticipate paying $16 per month for standard coverage. If she opts out of the exam, the charge will increase to $20.
Men spend somewhat more for life insurance than women do. Medical exam-free insurance costs an average of $24 for a 30-year-old man, compared to $19 for standard coverage. You may obtain a price quotation by completing the website’s form.
Factors affecting my rate with Effortless life insurance?
To receive a good deal, you must be young and in good health. When it comes to insurance companies, they consider factors such as height, weight, smoking, and family history of illness.
To get the best deal, you must match the following criteria:
- Good health. Individuals who are in good health pay less than those who have serious health problems such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, or heart disease.
- Non-smoker. Because there is a link between smoking and health problems and a shorter lifespan, your insurance provider will want proof that you have been smoke-free for three to five years. The majority of insurance companies permit one cigar each month as a special treat.
- Activities and hobbies that are safe for you to engage in. Insurance rates are higher for people who work in hazardous environments or participate in harmful activities. Life insurance firms charge higher rates to people whose employment requires them to fly, fight fires, or participate in dangerous activities.
How do I get a quote from Effortless life insurance?
To obtain a quote, follow these steps:
- To learn more about Effortless, please visit their website. To begin, navigate to the website and choose the Get started option.
- Indicate whether you smoke or not, as well as your state of residence and birth year.
- Determine the sort of insurance you require, as well as the degree of protection that is suitable.
- The sender’s name and email address are both mandatory entries. To get started, click the ‘Obtain quotes’ button.
- You’ll be presented with a range of alternatives ranging from the cheapest to the most expensive. Click Recalculate to view the updated results following any changes to your coverage. When you come across a quotation that you like, apply immediately.
- This is the area where you may post comments or your contact information. To send a message, click the Send button.
What happens next?
The insurance application process involves selecting a provider and collaborating with a broker to complete the application and schedule any necessary medical exams. Simple ensures that the insurance provider receives your application and notifies you of the following stages.
Types of coverage does Effortless life insurance offer
Effortless is not a life insurance company. Brokers operate this marketplace, which connects clients with more than 50 different insurance firms. Principal Life, Prudential, and Legal & General are just a handful of the firm’s clients.
As a website user, you may apply for insurance with a face value of between $25,000 and $10 million.
- Term life insurance. Term life insurance is a low-cost insurance policy that provides a death benefit in the event of a person’s death. Plans with terms of ten, fifteen, twenty, and thirty years are offered.
- Life insurance with a return of premium (ROP). Repatriation Quotes for premium insurance are available for 15, 20, 25, and 30 years. If you live longer than the term of your coverage, your insurance premiums are tax-free. If you die, your heirs will be compensated.
- Life insurance that does not need an examination. If you want or desire rapid insurance coverage, you may apply for a streamlined or guaranteed-issue policy. This group of insurers essentially represents no-exam plans with face values ranging from $25,000 to $500,000.
- Life insurance that is universal. This coverage’s value improves with time and will offer you everlasting protection. Individuals who expect their income to change or who are unable to pay the same amount of money on a constant basis are attracted to flexible premium payments. Additionally, you can change the death benefit and access the cash value of the insurance while you are still living.
- Policies governing final expenses. As a result, these insurance policies cover end-of-life expenditures such as medical bills, funeral charges, and cremations. If you are between the ages of 50 and 85, Effortless can assist you in locating a firm that provides last expense plans with a face value of $5,000 to $50,000.
Riders you can add on your Effortless life insurance Policy
You may be able to add the following endorsements to your insurance, depending on the insurer:
- Waiver-of-premium rider
- Disability income benefit rider
- Accelerated death benefit
- Accidental death benefit rider
- Return-of-premium rider
- Child rider
- Conversion rider
- Term insurance rider
Effortless life insurance reviews and complaints
Effortless does not have an A + rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) or on consumer review websites such as TrustPilot. Numerous consumers have rated it near-perfect on Google due to its individualized customer service, ability to generate online quotations for independent contractors, and no-exam policy. However, there are just a few consumer reviews, and Google is a less trustworthy source than the BBB.
For another insurance review, visit our review of Dayforward Life Insurance Review.