Assurity Life Insurance is like the rest of them in that it does not post prices on its website. It is true that if you have a medical problem or smoke, you will have to pay a little extra for insurance. Take a look at this Assurity Life Insurance Review , to help you in making a decision.
- Pros and Cons of Assurity Life Insurance
- How to get a quote from Assurity life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Assurity offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Assurity life insurance reviews and complaints
Pros and Cons of Assurity Life Insurance
- Exams are exempt from the no-exam policy.
- A life insurance policy that covers the entire individual
- Individualized service for each of your customers
- Dividends are an option.
- A substantial quantity of money
- On the internet, there are no examples of this.
- Customer service that isn’t snatched away by the wind
How to get a quote from Assurity life insurance
There aren’t any examples of this on the internet.
Customer service that isn’t long on wind
- Phone. 800-869-0355
- Email. [email protected].
What types of life insurance coverage does Assurity offer?
The LifeScape series of insurance products from Assurity offers both term and permanent protection.
- Term life insurance. The coverage limits on this insurance range from $25,000 and $10 million and are offered in increments of 10, 15, 20, or 30. For those who qualify, Assurity offers a medical exam-free speedy underwriting alternative.
- Whole life insurance. While Assurity’s normal whole life insurance policies may pay dividends on the company’s revenues, joint whole life insurance policies cover two individuals. Both of these forms of insurance are offered by Assurity. You may pay for your complete insurance coverage up front if you wish to simplify matters.
- Universal life insurance. This long-term care insurance coverage safeguards you both now and in the future. Premiums are adjustable, and there is a death benefit included. This long-term care insurance coverage safeguards you both now and in the future. Premiums are adjustable, and there is a death benefit included.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Assurity offers the following categories of riders:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If you are diagnosed with a terminal disease, you may be eligible for a lump sum payout under your life insurance policy.
- A separate insurance coverage in the event of accidental death. If you are killed in a vehicle accident, your heirs will get an extra $350,000 in benefits.
- Riders who are under the age of 18 are not permitted. Depending on the conditions, you may be able to include a single child or a big family under your insurance.
- Conversion rider. After a specified amount of time, this add-on enables you to convert your term life insurance policy to permanent life insurance.
- Riders who are afflicted with a catastrophic sickness are compensated. You will be eligible for a share of the death benefit if a serious disease is detected.
- Rider for supplemental disability income. According to your insurance provider, you will receive $1,800 in benefits every month for the remainder of your life following an automobile accident.
- Rider that assures you are covered in the event of an accident. If you want extra coverage in the future, you may obtain it immediately without having to undergo underwriting.
- Long-term rider with a minimal chance of harm. For the duration of the program, consistent benefit levels are assured.
- Payor provides benefits to its clients. Premiums are waived for a defined length of time if the individual paying the premiums dies or becomes incapacitated.
- Rider has wheels for transportation. As a result, even if you move employment, your group insurance coverage will follow you.
- Rider accompanied by a spouse. Includes coverage for your spouse’s life insurance without you having to purchase a separate policy for them.
- Long-term care insurance rider. Extend the coverage of your permanent insurance for a specified time period.
- Rider renounces his or her claim to a higher fare. If you are handicapped and unable to work, your insurance premiums will be waived.
Assurity life insurance reviews and complaints
Despite not being accredited by the BBB, Assurity has an A+ customer engagement rating from the Better Business Bureau as of October 2020. (BBB). There have been only three complaints to the Better Business Bureau, showing that customers are happy.
B-corporations value transparency, legal responsibility, environmental sustainability, and a good social impact. The Better Business Bureau certified Assurity as a B-corporation in 2015. The corporation in question is the world’s largest insurance.
If you’re interested in exploring further choices, have a look at these Amica Life Insurance Review.