Americo Life Insurance offers prices that cannot be found anywhere else on the web. All life insurance companies charge the highest rates to those who are young, healthy, employed, and have no moving offenses on their record. Read Americo Life Insurance Review for more details.
- Americo Life Insurance Pros and Cons
- How to get a quote from Americo life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Americo offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Americo life insurance reviews and complaints
- How can I Contact Americo Life Insurance
Americo Life Insurance Pros and Cons
- Describes ways for recouping paid premiums.
- Death benefits will be paid automatically in the event of an accident.
- Mortgage insurance comes in a variety of forms.
- Financial stability is a plus.
- However, this product is not accessible to everyone in the nation.
- On the web, there are relatively few resources.
- Customer support representatives have a limited amount of time to reply.
- Concerns about the company’s commitment to customer service.
How to get a quote from Americo life insurance
You will require the assistance of a customer service professional. Alternatively, you can call 888-220-7074 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or complete the form on Americo’s life insurance website (available here) (CT).
What types of life insurance coverage does Americo offer?
Term and permanent plans, as well as extra specialized options such as mortgage protection insurance, are accessible through the insurer’s life insurance selection.
- Term life insurance. Americo term plans range in price from $25,000 to $500,000. These insurance contracts are offered for 15 years, 20 years, 25 years, or 30 years. If you outlast your insurance term and acquire a return of premium policy, you may be eligible to get a refund of your premium payments.
- Insurance for the rest of your life. This policy’s cash value increases at a predetermined pace over time.
- Indexed life insurance is a type of universal coverage. You can tailor your premiums and death benefits by selecting from the insurance company’s range of sub accounts.
- Life insurance with a death benefit. Seniors aged 50 to 80 are eligible for coverage amounts ranging from $2,000 to $30,000, with optional benefits such as death benefit acceleration.
- Protection against the depreciation of a residence’s value. This coverage will aid you with mortgage payments if you become injured, lose your job, or die before the term of your mortgage expires. Depending on the size of your mortgage, you may qualify for coverage ranging from $25,000 to $500,000.
What riders can I add to my policy?
The following riders may help you to better customize your protection:
- Rider for increased death benefit. Your estate will be partially repaid in the event of your death from terminal sickness.
- You are covered in the event of a fatal accident involving this rider. If you die in an accident, you will earn an extra death benefit.
- Riding a motorcycle when under the age of 18 is illegal. Your children will be protected as long as you have individual coverage before a particular age.
- The top-tier consumer is on the rebound. If you survive the policy’s term, you will get a death benefit.
- Rider breaches his or her pledge to pay an additional fee. If you become terminally ill, severely wounded, or otherwise disabled and are unable to work for an extended period of time, your insurance premiums will be waived.
Americo life insurance reviews and complaints
Although the Better Business Bureau does not recognize Americo, the organization has given them an A+ rating as of October 2020.
The insurer’s reputation for customer service is determined by the speed with which it responds to complaints. The Better Business Bureau received just 39 complaints in the prior three years, which is fairly low. The vast bulk of criticism focused on the claims procedure. Customers rate it a 2/5 due to its low quality.
How can I Contact Americo Life Insurance
There are numerous ways to contact the group:
- Phone. Call 888-220-7074 on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CT).
- Email. Send a message to [email protected].
- Social media. The insurer is responsive on Facebook Messenger.
- Mail. Address mail to P.O. Box 410288, Kansas City, MO 64141.
To compare and see other options, check out Aflac Life Insurance Review.