American United Life Insurance’s life insurance plans provide access to a financial consultant, which may be advantageous if you want to carefully plan out your portfolio and want assistance making changes along the way.
In many states, financial advisors are not accessible, and applying for insurance over the phone is the sole option.
- Pros and Cons of American United Life Insurance
- American United Life life insurance rates
- What factors play a role in your American United Life insurance rate?
- How to get a quote from American United Life life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does American United Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- American United Life life insurance reviews and complaints
Pros and Cons of American United Life Insurance
- Customized solutions for each customer
- Several members of this team were also referred to as
- There is a conversion option.
- There is a conversion option.
- This has received no web publicity to yet.
- There are insufficient financial professionals to go around.
American United Life life insurance rates
Regrettably, AUL does not disclose upfront cost information. Filling out an online form does not guarantee you will receive a quotation. The only other option is to contact a representative through phone or to arrange for a personal encounter.
What factors play a role in your American United Life insurance rate?
There are various general strategies for obtaining cheaper rates even when AUL does not specify its eligibility or underwriting requirements.
- Manage any health conditions you have. If you seek medical attention and maintain good health, an insurance company may view you as a less dangerous customer.
- Eliminate vices. Regularly smoking and drinking may result in an increase in your insurance costs. Reduce both to achieve the greatest results achievable with the most dramatic reductions conceivable.
- Consult a financial advisor. If you talk with an AUL agent, you may be able to obtain better rates. You may obtain further information on the criteria AUL uses to evaluate your application from someone who is familiar with the underwriting process and can assist you.
How to get a quote from American United Life life insurance
To obtain a quotation, please contact (877) 999-9883 or send an email to ([email protected]). Another option is to pay a visit to a certain site.
To locate an AUL financial expert in your area, follow these steps:
- Visit OneAmerica’s website to learn more.
- Choose from a diverse selection of products and services.
- If you’d like to learn more about life insurance, click the link.
- Consult with a few seasoned financial specialists.
- Consult the map to determine whether a financial adviser is located in your neighborhood.
- Arrange a meeting with your insurance representative to discuss insurance purchases.
What types of life insurance coverage does American United Life offer?
American United Life Insurance Company (AUL), a subsidiary of OneAmerica Financial Partners, offers two distinct forms of life insurance.
- Whole life insurance. American United’s whole life insurance policy’s cash value is borrowable, and premium prices are assured to stay consistent during the policy’s duration. Dividends are also an option, albeit they are not guaranteed by the firm.
- Term life insurance. For ten, fifteen, twenty, or thirty years, you may commit to anything. As a consequence, your recipients will get the whole amount owing to them, as benefits are completely tax-free. In any event, the policy is without monetary value and may be revoked at any moment.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Consider the following modifications to your life insurance policy when customizing it:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If you have a chronic disease that makes daily personal care difficult and are diagnosed with a terminal illness with fewer than 12 months to live, your whole-life insurance policy may contain a lien on your payment.
- Loan interest rate limitation rider. Late payments on a whole life insurance loan may result in the policy’s coverage being canceled. At this time, the rider enters the scene. When the loan amount surpasses 95% of the policy’s face value, the rider kicks in and ensures the death benefit.
American United Life life insurance reviews and complaints
As of October 2020, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) has recognized AUL and assigned it an A+ rating. Six official complaints have been lodged against the firm in the last three years. Five of the six complaints have been responded to, while one has been settled. The Better Business Bureau has not yet received any consumer comments for AUL.
You may also check out American Income Life Insurance Review.