American Fidelity Life Insurance charges an average of $250 to $1,000 per month for full life insurance coverage. Universal life insurance rates may initially be comparable to, if not more than, whole life insurance premiums. It’s critical to keep in mind that your employer-provided insurance is usually less expensive. This is our American Fidelity Life Insurance Review; it might be the answer to your prayers!
- Pros and Cons of American Fidelity Life Insurance
- Factors that affect my rate with American Fidelity
- Steps in getting a quote from American Fidelity life insurance
- Types of life insurance coverage that American Fidelity offer
- What additional riders are available for inclusion in my policy?
- American Fidelity life insurance reviews and complaints
- About American Fidelity
Pros and Cons of American Fidelity Life Insurance
- Establishes permanent rather than transitory military policies
- A sound financial situation
- The guarantee of a trustworthy and skilled business
- Customers have reported no issues.
- Client’s Internet account
- With the assistance of a solid financial position and a reputable insurance company, temporary military plans might be changed into long-term ones.
- Customers have reported no concerns thus far.
- A prospective client’s internet profile
Factors that affect my rate with American Fidelity
Consider the following factors while establishing your prices:
- Health, such as blood pressure levels or smoking habits
- Types of hobbies
- Length of your policy
- Insurance offered through your employer
Steps in getting a quote from American Fidelity life insurance
This insurance company keeps the enrollment process confidential and gives estimates and policy details over the phone. To apply, please write something along the lines of the following:
- Contact a customer service agent at 850-456-7401 to discuss your insurance requirements.
- The representative will want your name, residence, occupation, and a short medical history.
- Choose the appropriate insurance and add-ons for your circumstances. After getting an estimate, decide whether or not to purchase coverage.
- The following step is to input your credit card or bank account details. Sign the agreements with your name.
- Kindly return them to American Fidelity for clearance.
- Your policy will go into effect on the date agreed upon.
Types of life insurance coverage that American Fidelity offer
American Fidelity began by giving cash-value life insurance to military members. These types of policies demonstrate the organization’s commitment to its mission:
- Group life. Members of the armed services have access to SGLI (Servicemembers Group Life Insurance), a group term policy, while serving in the military.
- Entire life. While the Flexible Dollar Builder insurance accumulates tax-deferred cash value, it covers you for the remainder of your years. With a whole life insurance policy, you’ll pay a set premium for the duration of your coverage.
- Life on a universal scale. Put yourself in the shoes of the future first. You can maintain your universal insurance for the remainder of your life and collect tax-deferred interest, but you will have to wait and see how your assets perform. Additionally, premiums and interest rates may fluctuate throughout the period of your loan. Universal life insurance plans with guaranteed minimum return rates as low as 2% are available.
- Life expectancy. Customers looking for short-term, low-cost insurance may find this product handy.
What additional riders are available for inclusion in my policy?
On American Fidelity’s website, there is no information on which riders are offered. If you require this information, please contact customer care through phone or email. The following are instances of company-provided optional extras or benefits:
- Spouse and child rider. Often, the death benefit might be given to an insured spouse or children.
- Rider for portability. With this add-on, you may continue your group insurance coverage even if you move employment.
American Fidelity life insurance reviews and complaints
AM Best gives an A+. American Fidelity’s financial health and capacity to satisfy future obligations are best shown. The Better Business Bureau provides American Fidelity an A+ grade for customer service due to their excellent client relations.
About American Fidelity
After completing his duty in World War II, Charles Woodbury formed American Fidelity in 1956. The company’s mission was to provide financial advice and solutions to military families in Pensacola, Florida.
It has survived many recessions, including the one in 2008, owing to the company’s emphasis on government and consistent investment. In November 2008, a new universal life insurance policy was released, and it has been highly accepted.
For more life insurance options, check out American Family Life Insurance Review.