Here’s our AAA Life Insurance Review for you. AAA Life Insurance‘s products and riders enable you to personalize your coverage to your specific needs and budget. However, depending on the sort of insurance you choose, several rivals may offer lower pricing.
We also apply the criteria used by other insurers to determine the most affordable rates or eligibility for coverage. However, you may avoid the medical test by purchasing a AAA guaranteed issue whole life insurance policy, which typically has lower coverage limits.
However, coverage limitations for whole life insurance that exceed those given by AAA are available. AAA can give insurance quotes on a range of plans, so whether you’re looking for term or universal coverage, get one to determine whether it fits your needs and budget.
- Pros and Cons of AAA Life Insurance
- AAA life insurance rates
- How to get a quote from AAA life insurance
- AAA offers term and permanent life insurance
- AAA life insurance riders
- AAA Life Insurance Reviews are Good
- How AAA life insurance compares to other companies
- Bottom line
Pros and Cons of AAA Life Insurance
- Life insurance plans, both universal and term, can give coverage of up to $5 million.
- Non-permanent plans can be converted to whole life prior to the age of 65 or the policy’s expiration date.
- ExpressTerm insurance may be purchased online in as little as ten minutes.
- There is no requirement to join AAA in order to use this service.
- A simple, yet really useful, website
- Generally, you cannot apply for a plan online.
- The majority of insurance plans demand a medical examination and completion of a health questionnaire.
- Unlike universal life insurance, guaranteed issue plans do not pay benefits during the first two years of a person’s illness and do not cover further medical expenditures.
- This item is not available in the state of New York.
AAA life insurance rates
We obtained AAA bids for a $500,000 insurance policy with a 20-year term for healthy males and girls. By and large, AAA’s insurance prices remain higher than the national average.
Factors that affect your rates
Numerous criteria are considered when setting your premium, including the length of your insurance, the amount of coverage you have, and your health and lifestyle. As is customary with the majority of insurers, applicants who offer the least risk obtain the best rates, which are determined by variables such as the following:
- Alcohol or drug abuse.
- DWIs or DUIs on your driving record.
- Family history of medical conditions.
- High blood pressure or BMI.
- High-risk hobbies or occupation.
- Tobacco or nicotine use.
How to get a quote from AAA life insurance
Seven simple steps will help you through the online application procedure. On the other side, AAA Life Insurance Company may be reached at (888) 422-7020.
- To begin the application process for ExpressTerm Life, visit the AAA term life insurance website and click on Get a Quote & Buy.
- Kindly include your complete name, street address, phone number, and email address in your submission. Then, to proceed, click the Next button.
- Enter your height, weight, nicotine intake, the number of covers you own, and the term duration you want to utilize. From the drop-down option, choose View Your Quote.
- You are likely to receive a quote. If you agree to the policy’s terms and conditions, you may click Buy Now.
- Complete and submit your application by following the instructions and prompts.
- You’ll learn whether you’ve been authorized or refused in about two minutes.
- For certain applications, more information or a medical examination may be necessary, resulting in a prolonged approval period.
- AAA Life Insurance will handle your payment, and coverage will begin immediately if you let it.
AAA offers term and permanent life insurance
AAA provides life insurance plans in a number of forms, including term, whole, and universal.
- Term life. There are maturities ranging from ten to thirty years with coverage amounts ranging from $25,000 to more than $5 million.
- Existence in all places and times. Insurance for long-term care that protects and builds in value over time. Premiums can be guaranteed to remain constant or the death benefit can be increased or decreased. Insurance coverage must be at a bare minimum of $100,000.
- Throughout the course of my entire existence. Provides a one-time payment for lifelong protection that also grows in value over time. It covers payments ranging from $30,000 to $75,000, depending on your individual circumstances. AAA members receive a 10% discount off the regular price.
- Whole Life Insurance. This policy, which does not need you to complete a health assessment if you are not eligible for traditional whole life insurance, provides coverage up to $25,000.
AAA life insurance riders
AAA Life Insurance offers a variety of rider options, allowing you to customize your policy.
- Accelerated death benefit. If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness, your insurer will pay a portion of your death benefit.
- Accidental death benefit rider. If you die as a consequence of the accident, your designated beneficiary receives an extra payout.
- Child rider. Protect your children from financial ruin with a single policy that covers their last costs.
- Disability premium waiver rider. If you become completely disabled and unable to work, you will be responsible for supporting yourself.If you become completely disabled and unable to work, you will be responsible for supporting yourself.
- Rider provides for guaranteed insurability. If you desire to enhance your coverage later, you will not be required to provide proof of insurability.
- Reintroduction of the premium rider. If you acquire this pricey add-on and live longer than the duration of your coverage, you will receive a return of your premiums. If you purchase this policy in conjunction with a conventional term life insurance policy, no further riders will be available.
- Rider involved in a travel accident. If you die or are badly injured in a travel-related accident, your beneficiary will get an extra sum of money.
- Riders waive premiums. If you become disabled, you will not be charged premiums, and your coverage will remain current even if your needs alter.
AAA Life Insurance Reviews are Good
AAA’s customer service is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). It has a low complaint rate for an insurer of its size, signifying excellent customer service. AAA has an “A” rating from AM Best, indicating that the firm is financially healthy and will be able to cover its claims.
How AAA life insurance compares to other companies
Unlike other firms, AAA provides universal life and guaranteed whole life insurance. If the cost of your term life insurance is less than $500,000, you may be approved very instantly. The majority of rules require a three- to four-week clearance process prior to going into force.
On the other hand, whole life and guaranteed issue insurance are widely covered by rivals. AAA insurance prices are also greater than those for basic coverage.
AAA, for instance, charges a healthy 30-year-old guy $21 a month for a $150,000 20-year term life insurance policy. The same individual pays an average of $17 per month for a $250,000 term insurance policy with a 20-year term – somewhat greater coverage at a lower price than AAA.
By far the most popular products offered by AAA are term and universal life insurance.
AAA’s high-value term life insurance, which may be converted to permanent life insurance, requires a medical exam.
For another insurance review, visit our review of AARP Life Insurance Review.